Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:18 am
- Forum: Prevention and Treatment
- Topic: The best diet for ApoE4s -Precision Nutrition - latest paper
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4304
One thing that struck me about this very interesting paper was the absence of any mention of Curcumin. I had thought that Isaacson believed it was useful. Has his opinion changed? Or, am I perhaps remembering incorrectly? The other thing that struck me was the amount of Resveratrol they were recomm...
- Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:58 am
- Forum: Practitioner Reviews
- Topic: Lesley James, MD / Rochester, NY
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4456
Hi efcole, Thanks for the careful review. I'm thinking of using Dr. James, particularly as a nutrition and blood (and other) testing guide. Have you continued to go to her yourself? If you don't mind I'd be quite interested in how any further experience has been?