Two Little F Words- An Optimal Health Cookbook

Julie G
Mod
Mod

Two Little F Words- An Optimal Health Cookbook

Post by Julie G »

Hi friends! One of our members, ChristinaA, a chef and nutritionist, has just put together a cookbook that may be helpful for some of our members. It's focused on optimizing health and preventing chronic disease, entitled "Two Little F Words: Feasting and Fasting Your Way to Optimal Health." You can learn more about Christina and get a preview of her recipes at her website honeyandvanilla.com. Congrats, Christina! Thank you for creating this terrific resource. I see many recipes on your website that I can adapt to work for my diet.
ChristinaA
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Two Little F Words- An Optimal Health Cookbook

Post by ChristinaA »

Amazing, thank you so much Julie G, I hope it can help nourish others and help spread the word on Alzheimer's prevention and hw to increase optimal health.
Grateful
Christina
Knowledge is power!
albinorosy
New User
New User

Post by albinorosy »

That's great! When we will be able to preview the new cookbook?
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

albinorosy wrote:That's great! When we will be able to preview the new cookbook?
Welcome, albinorosy!

Here's a link to the website of "ChristinaA" with sources to purchase the book.
Two Little F Words: Feasting and Fasting Your Way To Optimal Health

Just to clarify, the book isn't being sold or marketed by apoe4.info; we are just sharing the good news that one of our members who is a chef and nutritionist, has published a book that may be of interest to members. We hope you enjoy using our forum and can tell us about your own interests and story here: Our Stories

If you'd like to enjoy some of the other great resources on our site, you might start with the Primer. It's written by a practicing medical doctor/member of ApoE4.info who carries two copies of the ApoE 4 allele. You'll find helpful strategies, reassurance if you're feeling a little overwhelmed, and encouragement that you can chart your own course for a great life.

For tips on how to quote people so they are notified of your reply (hint: click on the single quotation mark in the upper right corner of any post), how to search for topics of particular interest to you, how to find unread posts and other time-savers, check out How-To Get the most out of the ApoE4.info website.

Our Wiki has some sections on diet and recipes that may be helpful here: Recipes from Our Members, Ketosis and Ketogenic Diet and Scientific support for a diet higher in protein than the RDA.

Enjoy the feast of information!
4/4 and still an optimist!