New Wiki: You Can Help AD Research for ApoE4 Carriers

BloomAgain
Contributor
Contributor

Re: New Wiki: You Can Help AD Research for ApoE4 Carriers

Post by BloomAgain »

seachangehealthcoach wrote:Thanks for sharing this important information. I look forward to learning more!
Since this is your first post, let me be the first to welcome to the apoe4.info support team, SeaChangeHealthCoach!

We are so glad to have you join us an an intern to support the ApoE4 community. Here are a few links to help familiarize you with this site.

How-To Get the most out of the ApoE4.info website was created to help new (and not so new) members navigate the site. This area explains how to use the quotes button so that the other member receives an email notification of your reply, how to search for topics, how to subscribe to topics of interest and more.

The PRIMER: An introduction to ApoE4, biochemistry, and possible prevention strategies is a fantastic resource, exploring areas such as the science behind the ApoE4 gene and the lifestyle factors that impact its expression.

Our Wiki Index offers a wealth of information and details the muti-factorial approach to taking control of your brain health.

And, we would love to know more about you and what led you to intern for our support team, we invite you to share your journey by creating a new topic in Our Stories.

Again, welcome! (from the out-going Wednesday intern) :D
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Qualified ReCODE Practitioner/Health Coach (Bredesen Protocol)
BloomAgain
Contributor
Contributor

Post by BloomAgain »

Sara Barthel wrote:Thank you for creating this community and for sharing such important information!
Since this is your first post, let me be the first to welcome to the apoe4.info support team, Sara!

We are so glad to have you join us an an intern to support the ApoE4 community. Here are a few links to help familiarize you with this site.

How-To Get the most out of the ApoE4.info website was created to help new (and not so new) members navigate the site. This area explains how to use the quotes button so that the other member receives an email notification of your reply, how to search for topics, how to subscribe to topics of interest and more.

The PRIMER: An introduction to ApoE4, biochemistry, and possible prevention strategies is a fantastic resource, exploring areas such as the science behind the ApoE4 gene and the lifestyle factors that impact its expression.

Our Wiki Index offers a wealth of information and details the muti-factorial approach to taking control of your brain health.

And, we would love to know more about you and what led you to intern for our support team, we invite you to share your journey by creating a new topic in Our Stories.

Again, welcome! (from the out-going Wednesday intern) :D
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Qualified ReCODE Practitioner/Health Coach (Bredesen Protocol)
Renlets
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Renlets »

Sara Barthel wrote:Thank you for the work your doing in creating this community and providing such valuable information!

Welcome to the apoe4.info support team, Sara

First is the How-to-guide, it will help you get the most out of the ApoE4.info website. It is created to help new (and not so new) members navigate the site. This area explains how to use the quotes button so that the other member receives an email notification of your reply, how to search for topics, how to subscribe to topics of interest and more.

My favorite is the Primer, written by one of our member physicians, with an APOE4 gene. It is great introduction to ApoE4, biochemistry, and possible prevention strategies. A fantastic resource indeed, exploring areas such as the science behind the ApoE4 gene and the lifestyle factors that impact its expression. We always refer new members to start here, as it is full of wealth of information.

Lastly Our wiki Index offers a wealth of additional information and details the muti-factorial approach to taking control of your brain health. Useful for searching specific topics of interest.

And, we would love to know more about you and what led you to intern, we invite you to share your journey by creating a new topic in Our Stories. This is something that we encourage all new members to do so they get the opportunity to engage further on the site, especially if their first post is low on details.

Enjoy your learning experience in the forum (from the out-going Friday intern)

RenLets in South Africa.
organicsummer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by organicsummer »

What an amazing plethora of knowledge! I cannot wait to learn all that I can.
Brain Performance Coach, Arizona
carrie
Contributor
Contributor

Post by carrie »

organicsummer wrote:What an amazing plethora of knowledge! I cannot wait to learn all that I can.

Hello organicsummer!

A big warm welcome to the Apoe4.info community and Intern Support Team! As you've stated, there is so much information contained within the pages of the site. I am excited for you to start your journey of discovery and learning. When I started, I found the following "spots" to be very helpful:

*The Primer is a great place to start. It was written by a physician member of the community.

*How-To Guide is a resource designed to help with tips on navigating the site. I've used it quite frequently to learn more about searching and editing.

*Our Stories is a wonderful section of the site where you can share what led you to the Apoe4.info.

Glad you are here and looking forward to seeing you around the forum.
Until then. . .
Take good care,
Carrie
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

lucytownsend wrote:This is great information I can't wait to share with my friends :)
Have a wonderful day all.
Hi, lucytownsend! Thanks for joining us !
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

organicsummer wrote:What an amazing plethora of knowledge! I cannot wait to learn all that I can.
Welcome, organicsummer, you definitely will not run out of things to learn on here! I joined as an intern in 2017 and continue to discover exciting new information. So happy you are joining as a support team intern.
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

Sara Barthel wrote:Thank you for the work your doing in creating this community and providing such valuable information!
Welcome Sara Barthel, and thank you for joining us and helping to make this community stronger.