COVID-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease

Insights and discussion from the cutting edge with reference to journal articles and other research papers.
TheBrain
Contributor
Contributor

Re: COVID-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease

Post by TheBrain »

MarcR wrote:The fact check pertains to the deleted post. I'm going to let it remain as ApropoE4's post and my own deletion of the misinformation crossed. Remember everyone, the burden of proof is on those who want to make a NON-MAINSTREAM claim. We're looking for complete, traceable, scientifically solid information here, not lawsuits based on the speculation and interpretation of anonymous parties.

Conspiracy theorizing is not welcome here.
Marc, if the mainstream media had reported on this lawsuit, would that be considered conspiracy theorizing?
ApoE 4/4 - When I was in 7th grade, my fellow students in history class called me "The Brain" because I had such a memory for detail. I excelled at memorization and aced tests. This childhood memory helps me cope!
MarcR
Mod
Mod

Post by MarcR »

TheBrain wrote:Marc, if the mainstream media had reported on this lawsuit, would that be considered conspiracy theorizing?
Fact checking of a baseless lawsuit is not conspiracy theorizing. The conspiracy theory is the lawsuit itself, and uncritical promotion of it is disinformation. That's what's not allowed here.
Dod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dod »

Julie G wrote:
Dod, I assume that you're not referring to this site with your characterization? Looking back, I don't see “shut-up, take it, do what you’re told, and don’t ask questions”
There certainly were some colourful comments that people should take the jab that thankfully were taken down.

Some of the sentiment is still there eg July 12th: "Sorry, no. Everyone who can and is approved for the vaccine needs to get it"
and
"I have to admit that I'm getting a bit cynical about these alarmist conclusions" about the potential harms from the vaccine." on June 26th

Some forums would have banned the topic but we might as well get used to it because I think it might get ugly out there come winter. Better to keep intelligent discussion going. So thanks to the mods for that
Dod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dod »

ApropoE4 wrote:
Dod wrote: It is increasingly difficult to ignore, however, that there are short-term problems for many people
I think it's very useful to replace "many people" with actual figures when discussing safety.

A quick google search says about 350 cases of vaccine related clotting have been reported.
- I had to smile at your source - Google is a Search engine not a source. Vaers shows more than 10,000 deaths and rising and many times more adverse reactions. Just the ones where people have taken the time to fill in the form
https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/datasets.html?
Dod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dod »

Further on spike protein and blood clots. An informative article here by Dr Malcolm Kendrick on how he believes the effect is both serious and under-recorded
https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2021/06/0 ... -clotting/
ApropoE4
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ApropoE4 »

Dod wrote:
ApropoE4 wrote:
Dod wrote: It is increasingly difficult to ignore, however, that there are short-term problems for many people
I think it's very useful to replace "many people" with actual figures when discussing safety.

A quick google search says about 350 cases of vaccine related clotting have been reported. "

- I had to smile at your source - Google is a Search engine not a source. Vaers shows more than 10,000 deaths and rising and many times more adverse reactions. Just the ones where people have taken the time to fill in the form
https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/datasets.html?
Anyone can add an entry to vaers, especially conspiracy theorists who are trying to justify their idiotic lawsuit.

Official data based on reports from local health departments is easily available on the CDC website and if you want to make fantastic claims about cover-ups you can go around the world and look at data available in various countries.

In addition i would urge you to look for the families of all those hidden victims and ask about their horror stories of how the vaccine turned their loved ones into pudding. Surely with 45,000 deaths you would find some... Or maybe the government has killed them too!
Last edited by ApropoE4 on Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dod »

MarcR wrote:The fact check pertains to the deleted post. I'm going to let it remain as ApropoE4's post and my own deletion of the misinformation crossed. Remember everyone, the burden of proof is on those who want to make a NON-MAINSTREAM claim. We're looking for complete, traceable, scientifically solid information here, not lawsuits based on the speculation and interpretation of anonymous parties.

Conspiracy theorizing is not welcome here.
As long as the same burden of proof is expected from "mainstream" sources as from independent sources. I am absolutely saying that the mainstream everywhere in lockstep has been is guilty of deliberate exaggeration of many aspects of the situation eg talking of positive PCR tests as "cases" without making the public clear what that means, and blocking the work of respectable scientists and doctors eg the words of the inventors of the PCR test and the inventor of mRNA vaccines themselves.

I also think we have to be careful about the use of the term "conspiracy theories". It is a term used to prejudice peoples views on certain arguments, not by disproving the argument itself.

Looking at the history of the term, the original conspiracy theorists to whom the term was first directed were eventually proven to be right to be skeptical of all the official details given of a certain assassination in the early 1960's
ApropoE4
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ApropoE4 »

I'm happy you now agree there are no 45,000 bodies and their families hidden away at a government facility, and that the vaccines give you a 99.9% protection from covid related blood clots.

Now let's talk about PCR tests - for many months we've seen positivity rates in nyc of around 1% or less. If PCR had a "30% false positive" rate or whatever the conspiracy lunatics are claiming, the minimum rate should have been 30%. But since it was 1% the false positivity can't be more than 1%, so you would agree with me I'm sure that in an epidemic environment where we've seen, and see now, positivity rates of 5%-15% or more, false positives do not particularly add to the number of cases.

But in fact, the current platform (which the CDC is now recommending and which nyc has been using for months) tests for covid, flu A, flu B, and RSV. These are all PCR tests and if there were even 1% false positives that should have shown up as false flu and false RSV cases, but we're not seeing ANY of them.

Let me also help with "the inventor of mRNA":

https://www.logically.ai/factchecks/library/3aa2eefd

You all say you "did your research" and yet you all rely on the same set of falsehoods and non-quantitative thinking to reach the wrong conclusions, conclusions which are going to cost tens of thousands of lives in the coming couple of months.