Sharing our 2018 Annual Report

Vision, strategy, service, and activism. Web and social media planning and technical discussion.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Sharing our 2018 Annual Report

Post by Julie G »

I'm very proud to share our second annual report as we wind up our fourth year of operation as a non-profit. Our work wouldn't be possible without the many volunteers who pitch in every single day. I won't even try to thank you all because I know I'll forget someone. By working together, I truly feel that we're make significant progress, especially as I look back to how little we knew in our early days. We're learning more all of the time that allows us to continually optimize our health. We have lots of exciting opportunities on the horizon. Please know how grateful I am to be a part of this vibrant community. You've taught me, challenged me, supported me and ultimately lead me to greater health. I'm still on the journey, but happy to be sharing it with friends.
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Sharing our 2018 Annual Report

Post by floramaria »

Thanks, Julie, for sharing the annual report. It is exciting indeed! Happy to hear about the new book, and also the n=1 trials initiative~ a great idea.
It is an honor to be part of this community as a Support Team member, and I'm grateful for the support, information, and inspiration I have found, and continue to find, here myself.
Thank you!
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
lamb chops
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Sharing our 2018 Annual Report

Post by lamb chops »

Thank you, Julie for all your efforts!