South Florida MEETUP???

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
Tiramisu1984
Contributor
Contributor

Re: South Florida MEETUP???

Post by Tiramisu1984 »

Whatever happened with this? I'm interested in a meetup. I live in St. Pete (Tampa Bay area).
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Re: South Florida MEETUP???

Post by NF52 »

Tiramisu1984 wrote:Whatever happened with this? I'm interested in a meetup. I live in St. Pete (Tampa Bay area).
Hi Tiramusu1984,
I'm only guessing that either the folks on this forum went to Private Messages to set up and hold a meet-up, or that some of them, who don't regularly check the forum, or know how to subscribe to topics, didn't see these replies. It can be tricky to quote everyone who has posted on a thread, so here's a link to how to Private Message people from our How-To WIki: Using Private Messages. This allows you to send one message to several users by entering their user names, which you can see by scrolling through the posts above yours.

And here's the How-To for subscribing to this or other forum topics, so you see new posts about Meet-Ups: Subscribing to a topic within a forum category to be notified of any posts on that topic

And last, but far from least, it's always helpful to quote a previous user so they see what you've posted, if they haven't subscribed. You can do that by clicking on the large quotation mark in the upper right corner.

Let us know if a Florida meet-up happens!
4/4 and still an optimist!