Fiji water (silica rich water) - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
rjkmhk
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Fiji water (silica rich water) - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Post by rjkmhk »

Is silica water also considered to be hydrogen water? Does hydrogen water offer health benefits? Thanks!
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

rjkmhk wrote:Is silica water also considered to be hydrogen water?
No on first. Have no basis to offer an opinion on the second question
Tincup
E3,E4
rjkmhk
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rjkmhk »

Shoot, I was thinking because Sodium bisulfate is also known as sodium hydrogen sulfate that I could be drinking both silica water and hydrogen water.
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

rjkmhk wrote:Shoot, I was thinking because Sodium bisulfate is also known as sodium hydrogen sulfate that I could be drinking both silica water and hydrogen water.
Sodium bisulfate only makes acidic water it doesn't make hydrogen water. Hydrogen water is hydrogen gas dissolved in water. You can make it by adding zinc or magnesium as metals to acidic water.

There is a lot of research about the health benefits of silica water. You may be interested in reading my husbands evidenced based book Silica water the Secret of Healthy Blue Zone Longevity in the Aluminum Age which is available on Amazon. There are six blue zones discussed in the book, all 6 areas have drinking water that is high in OSA ( the form of silica in water). The people of these regions have less heart disease, stroke, certain cancers, dementia, and osteoporosis accounting for their longevity. Here is an introduction to the book. https://silicawaterforbluezonelongevity ... water.html
Apoe 3/4

"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse
lumia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lumia »

I wonder whether this can be used in a pinch? I will eventually make my own "silicade," but my current situation (moving in 6 weeks) means it's impractical to do so now.

I also looked at which "hardware" I should use for this purpose:
  • For the first step (dissolving of silicate 1 fl. oz. of water under heat), a stainless-steel Turkish coffee pot, using an Oxo silicone cup in the microwave.
  • I think this Brita dispenser would work for the fourth step? Any aluminum content should precipitate at this step, so whether the pitcher actually remove aluminum otherwise doesn't matter?
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

lumia wrote:I wonder whether this can be used in a pinch? I will eventually make my own "silicade," but my current situation (moving in 6 weeks) means it's impractical to do so now.

I also looked at which "hardware" I should use for this purpose:
  • For the first step (dissolving of silicate 1 fl. oz. of water under heat), a stainless-steel Turkish coffee pot, using an Oxo silicone cup in the microwave.
  • I think this Brita dispenser would work for the fourth step? Any aluminum content should precipitate at this step, so whether the pitcher actually remove aluminum otherwise doesn't matter?
It is great you are considering making Silicade. Until you are able to do this you can buy water which is rich in silica. Here is a link to bottled waters from around the world that have enough silica to remove aluminum. https://prevent-alzheimers-autism-strok ... evels.html

My husband would not recommend the turkish coffee pot for the first step as you don't know the quality of the stainless steel and the silicone cup may react with the sodium silicate. A pyrex glass measuring cup should be used for this step. I answered your questions about the Brita filter in the sources of aluminum thread. The Brita filter removes 85 % of the aluminum and does not remove any silica this is why it was chosen for the Silicade recipe.
Apoe 3/4

"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse
LindaSchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by LindaSchill »

laurie wrote:
So I’ve been making my own Fiji water. But I also was doing some research on diatomaceous earth. Diatomaceous earth contains silica. Is that as effective as Fiji water in removing aluminum from the body?
Caregiver of those Diagnosed with Alzheimer’s
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Health Coach Trained in Bredesen Protocol
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

LindaSchill wrote: So I’ve been making my own Fiji water. But I also was doing some research on diatomaceous earth. Diatomaceous earth contains silica. Is that as effective as Fiji water in removing aluminum from the body?
Hi Linda, As a Mod, I edited your post to insert a "quote" to laurie so she'll get a note you've asked this question.
laurie wrote:
Tincup
E3,E4
LindaSchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by LindaSchill »

Thank you tincup. I’m not really clear on How to pose this question. It’s not really specifically for her. I couldn’t find the original conversation about Fiji water from the chemist.
Caregiver of those Diagnosed with Alzheimer’s
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Health Coach Trained in Bredesen Protocol
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

LindaSchill wrote:Thank you tincup. I’m not really clear on How to pose this question. It’s not really specifically for her. I couldn’t find the original conversation about Fiji water from the chemist.
Linda, Laurie's husband is a Harvard PhD chemist. She can ask him, if she doesn't know the answer. There is more discussion earlier in posts in this thread.
Tincup
E3,E4