Fiji water (silica rich water) - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Fiji water (silica rich water) - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Post by laurie »

LindaSchill wrote:
laurie wrote:
So I’ve been making my own Fiji water. But I also was doing some research on diatomaceous earth. Diatomaceous earth contains silica. Is that as effective as Fiji water in removing aluminum from the body?
Diatomaceous earth does not have enough OSA (orthosilicic acid) which is the form of silica needed to remove aluminum from the body. Here is a table of the results of testing my husband did on several silica supplements. You can see from the column labeled Bioavailable OSA that Diatomaceous earth has a negligible amount of OSA. Mineral water is the only source with enough OSA to remove aluminum. Keep making your Silicade. Great to hear you are using my husband's recipe to make your own silica water.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Apoe 3/4

"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

Thanks Tincup. I answered Linda's question.
Apoe 3/4

"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse
LindaSchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by LindaSchill »

Thank you! This is excellent. When you say mineral water would that be water with bentonite Clay in it?
Caregiver of those Diagnosed with Alzheimer’s
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Health Coach Trained in Bredesen Protocol
LindaSchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by LindaSchill »

Laurie, I forgot to mention I’ve been sharing the recipe with lots of my friends. I bought his two books.
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

LindaSchill wrote:Thank you! This is excellent. When you say mineral water would that be water with bentonite Clay in it?
Clays in general contains aluminum and should be avoided. If you consume clay in any way you will be adding to your body burden of aluminum. Here is a link to bottled waters that have enough silica to remove aluminum. http://prevent-alzheimers-autism-stroke ... s.html?m=1
Last edited by laurie on Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apoe 3/4

Dennis N Crouse
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

LindaSchill wrote:Laurie, I forgot to mention I’ve been sharing the recipe with lots of my friends. I bought his two books.
Thank you for sharing the information you learned in my husbands book with others. This information is so important . Great news that you have bought two of my husband’s books. He has now written a third book which was published earlier this year. Here is a link to our website that has descriptions of all three books
https://prevent-alzheimers-autism-stroke.com/
Apoe 3/4

Dennis N Crouse
LindaSchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by LindaSchill »

OK great I’ll look into the other book. One last question, do I have to use a Brita filter to filter water if I am using distilled water?
(if I understand right, Brita filter does not remove aluminum)
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

LindaSchill wrote:OK great I’ll look into the other book. One last question, do I have to use a Brita filter to filter water if I am using distilled water?
(if I understand right, Brita filter does not remove aluminum)
Yes. There are impurities in the sodium silicate that must be removed. The pH adjustment using the sodium bisulfate is important to have to correct pH when you run it through the Brita. Then the baking soda is the final pH adjustment for drinking.

If you drink primarily distilled water, additional minerals should be added in, making sure you aren't adding in contaminants when you do so. This statement is true whether or not it is the silica rich water you are drinking.
Tincup
E3,E4
michaelzh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by michaelzh »

laurie wrote:I would like to share my mother-in -law’s journey of reversing Alzheimer’s. My husband and I attribute most of her improvement to drinking Fiji water (3 to 4 cups a day). I am wondering if anyone else has experienced improvement after drinking Fiji water (or a water high in silica).
Hi Laurie, congratulations to your mother-in-law, that's amazing and so inspiring. I'm Michael and a new one here. This is the first post I have read in this forum and it gives me hope. I've already bought some Fiji Water for my mum, may I ask fews questions about it?

1. How do you find out the Aluminum is the reason to cause Alzheimer for your mother-in-law? I know your husband has very strong background in chemical and medical field, but for us, without any related knowledge, how should we discovery the cause of the Alzheimer?

2. As to 3-4 cups a day, could you give me a roughly idea how many mLs it is?

3. My mum feels too cold to drink the Fiji water directly, may we mix the Fiji water with boiled water to drink?

4. Is there any side-effect if she keep drinking Fiji water in a long term?

5.I remember one reply mentioned the vaccine may contain Aluminum. She is going to have the second dose of Pfizer Covid 19 vaccine, is that ok to drink Fiji water during this period? Or it's better to suspend for few weeks?

Thank you so much!
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

Welcome michaelzh!
michaelzh wrote:
laurie wrote:I would like to share my mother-in -law’s journey of reversing Alzheimer’s. My husband and I attribute most of her improvement to drinking Fiji water (3 to 4 cups a day). I am wondering if anyone else has experienced improvement after drinking Fiji water (or a water high in silica).
2. As to 3-4 cups a day, could you give me a roughly idea how many mLs it is?
1 cup = 236.6 mL so 3 cups is 709.8 and 4 cups is 946.4
3. My mum feels too cold to drink the Fiji water directly, may we mix the Fiji water with boiled water to drink?
How about warming the Fiji water to a temperature she's OK with?
4. Is there any side-effect if she keep drinking Fiji water in a long term?
No negative ones
5.I remember one reply mentioned the vaccine may contain Aluminum. She is going to have the second dose of Pfizer Covid 19 vaccine, is that ok to drink Fiji water during this period? Or it's better to suspend for few weeks?
These are the Pfizer vaccine ingredients (no aluminum): Source

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE VACCINE?
The vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-
hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene
glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine,
and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium
chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.
Tincup
E3,E4