Drinking Silica water prevents Alzheimer's in those with the APOE-E4 gene

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Drinking Silica water prevents Alzheimer's in those with the APOE-E4 gene

Post by laurie »

Neurogrowth wrote:Has anyone identified ways to reduce intestinal gas and pain from drinking beverages “with bubbles”? I have found myself avoiding carbonated beverages for many years along with mineral water or anything with bubbles because my body doesn’t seem to know how to process the gas without significant belching, flatulence and discomfort that seems to present more at night when I’m trying to sleep after drinking a beverage like this during the day. Kombucha may sometimes have a reduced effect, but this may also be related to controlling how much I consume. The recommendation of consuming 3 to 4 cups a day of silica rich water would be intolerable for my current digestive abilities. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Silica water is not carbonated. Fiji water, Volvic, Spritzer are all still waters. Here is a link to silica rich mineral waters http://prevent-alzheimers-autism-stroke ... ?q=bottled
Apoe 3/4

"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse
Neurogrowth
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Neurogrowth »

Thank you very much. I didn’t realize they were still. I will add this to the incremental changes I am making. Grateful for the support and answer.
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

Neurogrowth wrote:Thank you very much. I didn’t realize they were still. I will add this to the incremental changes I am making. Grateful for the support and answer.
You are welcome. I hope you see improvement from the changes you are making.
Apoe 3/4

"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse
tonychar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tonychar »

Laurie, I saw your husband’s great video about adding silica to water, then filtering it through Britta filter. Very clear video. Why a Britta filter specifically and not another filter?
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

tonychar wrote:Laurie, I saw your husband’s great video about adding silica to water, then filtering it through Britta filter. Very clear video. Why a Britta filter specifically and not another filter?
Glad you fund the video. My husband and I have made several videos. My husband tested several filters and the Brita filtered out aluminum and did not remove silica. Here are his testing results.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Apoe 3/4

Dennis N Crouse
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Laurie, do you know if silica water will help chelate any other heavy metals? Thanks!
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

Julie G wrote:Laurie, do you know if silica water will help chelate any other heavy metals? Thanks!
I wish it did but it doesn't.
Apoe 3/4

Dennis N Crouse
harpsicon
Contributor
Contributor

Post by harpsicon »

Laurie,

Just posted this on the other thread...

Do you have any information on the EveryDropWater brand filters found in a whole lot of refrigerators?

Thanks in advance!
GLS18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GLS18 »

Neurogrowth wrote:Has anyone identified ways to reduce intestinal gas and pain from drinking beverages “with bubbles”? I have found myself avoiding carbonated beverages for many years along with mineral water or anything with bubbles because my body doesn’t seem to know how to process the gas without significant belching, flatulence and discomfort that seems to present more at night when I’m trying to sleep after drinking a beverage like this during the day. Kombucha may sometimes have a reduced effect, but this may also be related to controlling how much I consume. The recommendation of consuming 3 to 4 cups a day of silica rich water would be intolerable for my current digestive abilities. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Neurogrowth & A Warm Welcome To Our Community!

Thanks for sharing your concern and I hope the non-carbonated silica rich mineral waters that Laurie provided are helpful to you. I am curious to know if it is only when you consume carbonated beverages that you experience the digestive upset mentioned? The reason I ask is because food sensitivities and conditions such as IBS and SIBO for example, can produce the same symptoms.

This supportive community offers m​​any opportunities to learn and share insights. While you have already discovered the wealth of knowledge via our community forums, there are additional resources on the site that I hope serve to empower you. The Primer is a fantastic ​resource exploring areas such as the ​science behind the APOE gene and the lifestyle factors that impact its expression. It is beautifully compiled by Stavia, a physician, member and E4/E4. How To Get The Most Out Of The ApoE4.Info Website is a brilliant guide for navigating the site more effectively and finding information most relevant to you.

We look forward to your continued feedback and questions!

Again, a warm welcome:)
Gina
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Reversing Cognitive Decline For Coaches Certification Candidate, Fall 2018
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi
Neurogrowth
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Neurogrowth »

Thanks Gina, I’ve been reading through those sections, and then repeating my reads through them. I’ve been cautious to post anything until now - wanting to avoid asking questions that were already answered elsewhere. I’ll try to keep doing that as much as my patience allows. But sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me.
Re: SIBO and IBS - I think I don’t fit some of the primary criteria such as frequent abdominal pain.
I definitely have food sensitivities and over a lifetime have figured out some important food to avoid and which sensitivities are triggered with various food combinations. I believe some of these foods sensitivities have underlying relationships to other health conditions I have. So this may explain my intolerance for carbonation. I’ll keep an eye on those issues in case I see an uptick in more symptoms that match. Thanks for your support!