Roundtable Discussion about the Dayspring/Attia interview.

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
Vikingman
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Roundtable Discussion about the Dayspring/Attia interview.

Post by Vikingman »

Interested in Group Discussion but I am a tyro. I will listen to the links you provided first.
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

Vikingman wrote:Interested in Group Discussion but I am a tyro. I will listen to the links you provided first.
Hi,Vikingman. This thread was from last year. I don’t know if the Discussion happened, but you will surely gain a lot of insights into all things lipid related if you listen to the whole Dayspring/Attia series. An alternate view was presented by Dave Feldman, also in an Attia podcast. i found hearing the different interpretations quite interesting. Though confusing!
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
leaguepoint
Contributor
Contributor

Post by leaguepoint »

How do you read the transcripts of the podcasts with out signing up and paying money. Thanks
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

leaguepoint wrote:How do you read the transcripts of the podcasts with out signing up and paying money. Thanks

Welcome back, leaguepoint!

You can listen to any of Peter Attia's podcasts on his website or wherever you get podcasts without signing up and paying money. But to get a transcript and notes of the podcasts, you do have to sign up--that's how Attia can afford to do this, I suppose.

Since you are in Europe, I hope you are finding it possible to explore podcasts and sources for information there also. I checked your first post and it seems like you had a good plan to stay healthy! I am neither a health coach nor health professional, but since you didn't mention B-12 back then, you may want to talk with your primary care provider about testing Vitamin B-12, since some studies show (and Dr. Bredesen) support a level of 500 or higher nanograms per milliliter (ng/mL). Most people find that taking 500 micrograms of methylcobalamin is enough to bring them into that range.

If you haven't checked the Primer, you may find it's a helpful place to see basic strategies recommended by a physician with ApoE 4/4, who tries to balance what is strongly indicated, and what is open for individual preference and variation. We also have several new Wiki sections, including "How-To" Get the most out of the ApoE4.info website.

Hope you are doing well. Feel free to share more, and pose questions--we often learn best from each other.
4/4 and still an optimist!