Seattle Meet-Up

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
Berri
Contributor
Contributor

Seattle Meet-Up

Post by Berri »

Please let me know when you are available for a mid-March Meet-Up in Ballard. We'd like to make it a real party/get better acquainted. The ones we've had so far were quite rewarding. Come one, come all. We prefer weekend days but will try to accommodate other times. So just give me a shout.

Cheers, Berri
babl
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Seattle Meet-Up

Post by babl »

Hi Berri,
Sorry to have missed the last meet up! My mother is heading fast toward the end stages of Alzheimer's and I'm doing what I can to help my dad with caretaking, but currently my March weekends are mostly open -- all except for the 14th and the 29th. Any other day though, is fine. Thanks!!
Berri
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Berri »

Dear Babl,

Great to hear from you. Okay, that leaves March 21. I haven't heard from anyone else, sadly, so we may need to wait until April.
I'll keep you posted.
Berri
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Berri »

Due to the corona virus circulating in the Seattle metro area, we are postponing our Meet-Up until further notice.

Berri
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

Berri wrote:Due to the corona virus circulating in the Seattle metro area, we are postponing our Meet-Up until further notice.

Berri
Berri, we're all hoping that our Seattle friends stay healthy, feel hope that the efforts at the local and state level are making a difference and know how glad we will be when you all can again get together for fun. Hugs to all.
4/4 and still an optimist!
Berri
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Berri »

Dear N52,

You are the sweetest!! You always know just what to say and when to say it. Thank you, honey.

Berri