Our 2019 Annual Report

Vision, strategy, service, and activism. Web and social media planning and technical discussion.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Our 2019 Annual Report

Post by Julie G »

Hi friends! I’m proud to share our third annual report as we wind up our fifth year of operation as a non-profit. Our work truly wouldn't be possible without the many volunteers who pitch in every single day. I won't even try to thank you all because I know I'll forget someone. By working together, we're making progress uncovering the strategies that are most helpful for us. I feel confident that many of us are moving toward vibrant health and away from the pathologies associated with our high risk gene. Please know how grateful I am for each of you. You've taught me, challenged me, supported me and ultimately lead me to greater health. I'm grateful to be on this journey with you.
slacker
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Our 2019 Annual Report

Post by slacker »

Big thanks to you, Julie, and the rest of the board for holding this space for the all of us.
Slacker
E4/E4
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

What she said! Amazing work by so many dedicated people! Thank you all!
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
Jmac
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Jmac »

I am so thankful for this forum, for the support, the sharing, and all of who make it happen. You are amazing and appreciated.
SusanJ
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by SusanJ »

Many thanks to Julie, the board, the moderators and interns for keeping this forum going! Having been on the board and time as a moderator, I have had a first hand view of what it takes to keep this a useful and safe place for information flow. Kudos to everyone!

And if you have some spare cycles in your life, please do offer to help. Even the small efforts add up!
thumperama
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by thumperama »

Julie, thanks for sharing the report. It’s great to see all the site-sponsored initiatives! Thanks to you and all of the other volunteers for this important work.