LifeSeasons ReCode supplements

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: LifeSeasons ReCode supplements

Post by Julie G »

Hilltopp57, I know that was supposed to change to 1,000mg of DHA. I reached out to LifeSeasons and they said that it will change once the current supply runs out. I wasn't able to get an exact time frame on that, but will try again. FWIW, If I were using this line, I would definitely supplement to make up the difference until they update their formulation.
birdie18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by birdie18 »

MojoGoober wrote:I am a Life Seasons customer and unfortunately the Omega-3's are still 600 DHA and 400 EPA.
Hello MojoGoober,
Thanks for posting a helpful response to a member question! The ApoE4.info forum thrives through such community participation. We are all learning. Welcome aboard!
As you may already be aware, theAPOE4 Primer is a ready source of contemporary thinking on the ApoE4 gene. The How-To Guide includes topics such as how best to navigate the forum, post a message, and search herein. Also, if and when you feel moved to share a bit about yourself, we'd love to get to know you better in Our Stories.
Let us know if we can answer any questions you may have.
Last edited by birdie18 on Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
birdie18
APOE4.info Intern2020
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Naturopathic Physician
tweet: vis medicatrix naturae
Linda
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Linda »

I guess I'm constantly learning. I was unaware that people with the ApoE4 require more DHA than EPA. A functional medicine doctor that I saw recommended that I take Metagenics EPA-DHA 2400. It has:
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid triglyceride) 1410 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid triglyceride) 990 mg
Other Omega-3 Fatty Acid Trigglycerides 400mg

So I'm assuming this is not a beneficial supplement for me. (3/4) I'm so frustrated because I've been faithfully taking it daily for two years and still have several bottles of it in my refrigerator.