Texas Meetup 2017

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Texas Meetup 2017

Post by circular »

Has this group met up? If you have a local meetup location, frequency, dates, times etc. you would like added to the upcoming ApoE4 Networking Map, please let me know.
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
NinjaN
Contributor
Contributor

Post by NinjaN »

I know this is an old thread, but did a Texas meet up ever come of this? I am in Austin. Thanks.
Lisa G
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lisa G »

Hello NinjaN and welcome to the ApoE4 forum. Thank you for indicating your interest in a Texas meetup. Searching the forum, it does not appear that a meetup has occurred in the Austin, Texas area. I would suggest posting your interest in the "Meetup" section of the forum as the post to which you responded is in the "announcements and events" forum. Hopefully your post in the appropriate section will generate renewed interest!
In case you haven't explored the site too much, I wanted to direct you to some resources that are helpful. You may appreciate taking a look at the primer as it is a great place to start and written by a physician in laymen's terms. There is also a "How-To" Guide that makes your journey around the site much more efficient. You may be interested in checking out the "Our Stories" forum to share your own story and learn about fellow members. Finally, the search function is an awesome way to research questions you may have as most likely, someone has asked the question before and there are several threads of information regarding that topic.
Again, welcome to the community. Please don't hesitate to tell us a little about yourself in the "Our Stories". I hope your posting in the "Meetup" forum creates interest in a Texas meetup!
Lisa H. Gerardi, MA
National Board Certified - Health & Wellness Coach
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Integrative Nutrition Certified Coach
NinjaN
Contributor
Contributor

Post by NinjaN »

Thanks, Lisa G. I will take your suggestions. I have read the Primer and How-to and found them very helpful!
Lisa G
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lisa G »

:D
Lisa H. Gerardi, MA
National Board Certified - Health & Wellness Coach
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Integrative Nutrition Certified Coach
LG1
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Texas Meetup

Post by LG1 »

Any members in the Dallas area interested in a meet-up? I'm open to traveling to other cities for health/wellness type conferences as well.
ε4/ε4