Sydney Meet up

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
kmsainsbury@me.com
New User
New User

Sydney Meet up

Post by kmsainsbury@me.com »

Hey, are there any ApoE4 carriers in Sydney Australia who would like to meet up?
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Sydney Meet up

Post by NF52 »

kmsainsbury@me.com wrote:Hey, are there any ApoE4 carriers in Sydney Australia who would like to meet up?
Welcome, "kmsatinsbury"!

Since you are 14 hours ahead of my Eastern US time (and in winter also!) I hope this find you enjoying a cooler Thursday than we've had. I wanted to mention that while you can certainly use your email for your user name, it may be worth considering going to the User Control Panel in the drop-down menu underneath your User Name (in the upper right corner of this page) to change to an anonymous user name.

If you want to do that, just click on the User Control Panel, then on the second horizontal tab marked Profile, then on Account Settings--where you can edit your user name.

Let us know if you need help with that and we'll reach out via a Private Message.

We do have some members in Sydney, and maybe they'll see this and reach out!
4/4 and still an optimist!
lucytownsend
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Sydney Meet up

Post by lucytownsend »

kmsainsbury@me.com wrote:Hey, are there any ApoE4 carriers in Sydney Australia who would like to meet up?
Hi kmsatinsbury,

Welcome to the Forum! I wanted to suggest using the Search function with the words Australia and/or Sydney. It may help you find
a fellow ApoE4 more quickly.

Warmly,

Lucy
Lucy Townsend
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
ReCOACH Coach
Certified Patient Advocate