UltraWellness Center, Lennox, MA

Share our experiences, one topic per practitioner.
jginorio
Contributor
Contributor

UltraWellness Center, Lennox, MA

Post by jginorio »

Hi all:
Anyone has any experience with the Ultrawellness Center in Lennox, MA? I'm considering going to a consultation but would appreciate any comments.

Regards,

Gino
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: UltraWellness Center, Lennox, MA

Post by circular »

jginorio wrote:Hi all:
Anyone has any experience with the Ultrawellness Center in Lennox, MA? I'm considering going to a consultation but would appreciate any comments.

Regards,

Gino
I sometimes listen to Mark Hyman's podcast called The Doctor's Farmacy. If I lived near there and could go the functional medicine route I would go there. Dr. Hyman also works with Cleveland Clinic's Center for Functional Medicine, where you can watch a short video by him. I don't know whether he's personally involved with every patient at the Ultrawellness Center (?). If you go there it would be interesting to hear about your experience.
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
jginorio
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jginorio »

Appreciate the reply..Still evaluating other options...will definitely post if/when I have my first visit..
PRESCOTT
Contributor
Contributor

Post by PRESCOTT »

I had a full medical check with the Ultrawellness Center in 2019, they discovered my APOE 4/4 status, which I am grateful for, which brought me here. I am very active with the Bredesen RECODE Protocol, and have had tremendous results. The APOE 4/4 discovery also resulted in a CV disease factor, which the Ultrawellness Center suggested I look into. I do have moderate CV disease which I am addressing. At the time of these discoveries, late Spring 2019, the Ultrawellness Center was NOT addressing the APOE topic or Bredesen’s Protocol. I would be happy to speak with you more about all of you if you would like PM me. It’s a long story.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

PRESCOTT wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:33 pm At the time of these discoveries, late Spring 2019, the Ultrawellness Center was NOT addressing the APOE topic or Bredesen’s Protocol.
This may be changing (?), because Mark Hyman just had Dale Bredesen on his Doctor's Farmacy podcast :)
PRESCOTT
Contributor
Contributor

Post by PRESCOTT »

I am fairly certain Mark Hyman is not involved in the Ultrawellness Center anymore. He was out of the picture in 2019. He had moved on to the Cleveland Clinic. Mark Hyman produced the Broken Brain Series, part one, which is quite good, and part two before 2019. At the time he included Dale Bredesen in an extensive informative series of interviews which are very good. I surprised to learn that the Ultrawellness Center was not taking any of the APOE management or protocol factors on. The Ultrawellness Center was quite clear about that when I spoke with one of the doctors there. I am sure a brief inquiry would clear that question up. The overall assessment, which established a baseline for me was very informative.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

PRESCOTT wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:48 pm I am fairly certain Mark Hyman is not involved in the Ultrawellness Center anymore. He was out of the picture in 2019. He had moved on to the Cleveland Clinic.
Oh I see. I was wondering how he could do both at the same time!