Check out our Annual Report for 2021

Julie G
Mod
Mod

Check out our Annual Report for 2021

Post by Julie G »

Hi friends! It's hard to believe that time is flying by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday that we launched our little project and now ApoE4.Info, Inc. has just concluded it's seventh year leading, serving, and strengthening understanding of the ApoE4 allele. Please take a few minutes to read our Annual Report for 2021. I'm so proud of all that we've collectively accomplished and so grateful to every single one of our volunteers and donors. Our work wouldn't be possible without each of you. I'm most proud that no ApoE4 carrier ever has to feel alone, with our direction, upon learning of their risky genetic status. In the words of Margaret Mead, "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." We are that group, changing the ApoE4 trajectory for ourselves, our siblings, our children, and generations to come.
SusanJ
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Check out our Annual Report for 2021

Post by SusanJ »

Amazing, 7 years already!

Much appreciation to you for your boundless energy and being the public face of our group, and kudos to all who make this site run!
PeterM
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Check out our Annual Report for 2021

Post by PeterM »

Yes, yes, yes, just what Susanj says! You are my port in the storm. Every bit is appreciated. 👏