Discount for Prolon & Reset

Julie G
Mod
Mod

Discount for Prolon & Reset

Post by Julie G »

Our friends at L-Nutra have passed along a 20% discount to members of our community for their five day fasting mimicking diet product called Prolon and their one-day fasting product called Reset.

Use 'ApoE' as your discount code (for both ProLon and Reset) at checkout. You can use the code at either of these sites:
www.prolonfmd.com
www.prolonfast.com
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Discount for Prolon & Reset

Post by circular »

Julie G wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:53 am Our friends at L-Nutra have passed along a 20% discount to members of our community for their five day fasting mimicking diet product called Prolon and their one-day fasting product called Reset.

Use 'ApoE' as your discount code (for both ProLon and Reset) at checkout. You can use the code at either of these sites:
www.prolonfmd.com
www.prolonfast.com
This is a really generous offer!

I was curious to learn more about the one-day Reset fast, but I close nearly all websites that don't allow me to customize cookies. Usually I can just find the information I want at a more privacy-respecting website. If L-Nutra happens to read these posts, maybe they'll reconsider their approach to privacy. In the meantime, I can just fast for 24 hours if I decide to.
If you continue using our website, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this website.
If possible, including a phone number or email here would enable people who want more control over their personal data (even if it sometimes feels like a losing battle) to contact them for help.
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
NewRon
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by NewRon »

Thanks for the advice re cookies, Circular!

I certainly think this is a great offer. I've done my own DIY version of the Prolon and also done the Prolon.

The DIY version is very time intensive, so anyone who's time poor will find the Prolon very convenient. It is a wonderfully gentle introduction to the world of fasting mimicing diets and indeed, eventually to water fasting.

Recommended.
Apo E4/E4, Male, Age 60
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

NewRon wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:46 am Thanks for the advice re cookies, Circular!
You're welcome. Another tip that didn't work in this case … If you use a VPN, you can set it to connect to a server in Europe. I've found that many websites use the GDPR compliant opt-in settings if the internet address shows the traffic is from Europe but then show privacy unfriendly 'options' if the traffic is coming from the US. It may even be different from CA whose passed a stricter law than other states.

I should add that I didn't read L-Nutra's privacy policy to see what they do with your information, because I don't think I should have to. It's possible they keep it all in house, but these days that is very seldom the case.

Now if I could just breakaway from the Amazon and Google :roll: , but at least I set all my settings to be as private as possible.
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
jeanneg
New User
New User

Post by jeanneg »

Not certain for how long, but today I saw that Prolon is offering a 30% discount on the FMD, using discount code "Wellness". Various bundles on offer. I think I've seen it at this price for Black Friday, but not otherwise.
circular wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:19 pm ...I've found that many websites use the GDPR compliant opt-in settings if the internet address shows the traffic is from Europe but then show privacy unfriendly 'options' if the traffic is coming from the US. It may even be different from CA whose passed a stricter law than other states.
FYI, they do provide options for Calif residents, but still a lot of hoops to jump through.
Theresa.J
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Theresa.J »

jeanneg wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:44 pm Not certain for how long, but today I saw that Prolon is offering a 30% discount on the FMD, using discount code "Wellness". Various bundles on offer. I think I've seen it at this price for Black Friday, but not otherwise.
circular wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:19 pm ...I've found that many websites use the GDPR compliant opt-in settings if the internet address shows the traffic is from Europe but then show privacy unfriendly 'options' if the traffic is coming from the US. It may even be different from CA whose passed a stricter law than other states.
FYI, they do provide options for Calif residents, but still a lot of hoops to jump through.
Hi Jeanneg -

Welcome you the ApoE4.info website! I'm so glad you found us!

Thanks for sharing the info about the 30% discount available for FMD on the Prolon website. Super helpful tip! It looks like they are offering the discount as part of National Wellness Month, so I wonder if it will be available throughout August?

I'm not sure how familiar you've become with our site since you joined. If you are still in the exploring phase, I can share several tools/resources to help you get the most out of your experience here:

First, if you would like to learn more about ApoE4, the Primer is a detailed and informative resource written by a practicing M.D. with ApoE4/4. It includes information about the biochemistry of the ApoE4 gene and offers a variety of research-based prevention strategies.

The How to Guide offers tips on how to navigate forums, respond to posts, how to use the Search function for topics, and how to subscribe to topics of interest in the forums.

Finally, if you would like to learn more about other community members' experiences, you can link to Our Stories. This is also where you can share more about yourself and what brought you to the ApoE4.info site, if you are comfortable doing so.

I hope you find these tools useful as you navigate the site. There is a ton of information available here and you will find that it is a friendly and supportive community! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance.

Take care and be well.

Warmly,
Theresa
Theresa.J, MPH
ApoE4.info Support Team Intern
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
jeanneg
New User
New User

Post by jeanneg »

Thanks Theresa.J! Appreciate the warm welcome AND the abundance of great information here. Now if I just don't get lost down a rabbit hole .... ;)
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

jeanneg wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:02 am Now if I just don't get lost down a rabbit hole .... ;)
Good luck with that! This is definitely rabbit hole strewn territory!
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health