Austin, TX area meetup?

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
NinjaN
Contributor
Contributor

Austin, TX area meetup?

Post by NinjaN »

Are there people in Austin, TX or the surrounding areas who are interested in a meet-up?
dewey
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Austin, TX area meetup?

Post by dewey »

Hello...

I'm in New Braunfels and wanted to introduce myself... and find out if you've been able to connect with any other Texans?

Lora
SBee
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SBee »

Hello Lora!
Thanks for reaching out :)
I am in the Dallas area. I have not met up with anyone else in Texas, but it would be great to try and schedule a gathering now that it's easier to meet in person.
Have a lovely Sunday!
Sue
SBee
ApoE2/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
SBee
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SBee »

dewey wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:56 am Hello...

I'm in New Braunfels and wanted to introduce myself... and find out if you've been able to connect with any other Texans?

Lora
Hello Lora!
I am in the Dallas area. I have not met up with anyone else in Texas, but it would be great to try and schedule a gathering now that it's easier to meet in person.
Have a lovely Sunday!
Sue
SBee
ApoE2/4
dewey
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dewey »

SBee wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:33 am

Lora
Hello Lora!
Have a lovely Sunday!
Sue

Hi, Sue.

Thanks for the response. I'm originally from Arlington. I relocated to the San Antonio area about 12 yrs ago. I am planning on a trip to Dallas most likely in the Fall. I will reach out to see if we can meet. If anyone else in Tx is interested in meeting, maybe we can schedule something.

Lora
SBee
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SBee »

dewey wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:07 pm

Hi, Sue.

Thanks for the response. I'm originally from Arlington. I relocated to the San Antonio area about 12 yrs ago. I am planning on a trip to Dallas most likely in the Fall. I will reach out to see if we can meet. If anyone else in Tx is interested in meeting, maybe we can schedule something.

Lora
Lora,
Wonderful! Keep me posted on your travel plans and we'll see if we can plan something.
Sue
SBee
ApoE2/4
gena
Contributor
Contributor

Post by gena »

Lora
Hi Lora,
I know this is an older post I'm responding to, but just in case...I'm in San Antonio and would love to meet up. Just found out my apoE status and this board, so I'm really new to it all.
Gena 3/4