Best baby formula and why for babies that can't breast feed?

Fellowship for kindred spirits.
ieatorganic
New User
New User

Re: Best baby formula and why for babies that can't breast feed?

Post by ieatorganic »

Thanks for the advice! It looks like the original link is now broken - but I was able to find the correct one: https://organiclifestart.com/products/l ... lk-formula
Theresa.J
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Best baby formula and why for babies that can't breast feed?

Post by Theresa.J »

ieatorganic wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 10:39 pm Thanks for the advice! It looks like the original link is now broken - but I was able to find the correct one: https://organiclifestart.com/products/l ... lk-formula
Hello "ieatorganic"!

As a Support Team Intern, I would like to welcome you the ApoE4.info website. I'm so glad you found us!

Thank you for sharing the updated link for the German infant formula on the thread you are following on "The Social Hour" forum. Your resourcefulness and generosity are much appreciated!

If you would like to share more about yourself and what brought you to the ApoE4.info site...or if you would like to learn more about other community members' experiences, you can link to Our Stories.

If you are wanting to explore the site further, let me also share a couple of other resources and tools to help you get the most out of your experience here :

First, if would like to learn more about ApoE4, the Primer is a detailed and informative resource written by a practicing M.D. with ApoE4/4. It includes information about the biochemistry of the ApoE4 gene and offers a variety of research-based prevention strategies.

In addition, the How to Guide offers tips on how to navigate forums and respond to posts including how to quote members (use the quotation icon in the upper right of any post) so they get an email notification of your post. It also demonstrates how to use the Search function for topics, and how to subscribe to topics of interest in the forums. (I suspect you may have already used the Search function! ;) )

If there is any other assistance you need as you navigate the site, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Take care and be well.

Warmly,
Theresa
Theresa.J, MPH
ApoE4.info Support Team Intern
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach