Photobiomodulation?

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: Photobiomodulation?

Post by Julie G »

Hi Julie, sending best wishes that whatever and whosever the emergency is, it resolves quickly and easily.
Thank you, Flora. -xo
parkerjake
New User
New User

Post by parkerjake »

Hi Julie, I watched your latest video with Drs Bredesen and Berman. My wife is 4/4, with an AD diagnosis, and has been using the Vielight. Hard to say if it works or not as her condition has been stable. Is the Neurolight more effective in your view or just different?
Alexia C
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Alexia C »

parkerjake wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:42 am Hi Julie, I watched your latest video with Drs Bredesen and Berman. My wife is 4/4, with an AD diagnosis, and has been using the Vielight. Hard to say if it works or not as her condition has been stable. Is the Neurolight more effective in your view or just different?
Hi Parkerjake,

Welcome! Thank you for joining our site and posting in our forum. I am sure other members will post answers to your question.

As a welcome intern, I would like to point out some links/resources that might be helpful as you explore the site further. The Primer includes researched-based prevention strategies. It has been written by Stavia, a practicing M.D. with ApoE4/4.

Some helpful tips to navigate the site include the How-To Guide. It includes topics such as navigating the forum, private messaging, and searching. One great tip is using the quote (") button when replying to a post. Using the button will automatically alert the member of your response.

If you are interested in learning more about other members check out Our Stories. You might find some with inquiries similar to yours that can steer you in the right direction.

Again, I am so glad you joined our forum and hope you find the support you need. I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Warm regards,

Alexia C
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

parkerjake wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:42 am Hi Julie, I watched your latest video with Drs Bredesen and Berman. My wife is 4/4, with an AD diagnosis, and has been using the Vielight. Hard to say if it works or not as her condition has been stable. Is the Neurolight more effective in your view or just different?
Hi,parkerjake.
It is great that your wife’s condition is stable! My thought is that you and she must be doing something right, because staying stable when there is a diagnosis of AD is quite an achievement. So congratulations on that!

Unfortunately, I have no information or opinion to share with you on whether the Vielight or Neurolight is more effective. If you want to pose a question directly to someone…as you did asking Julie G about these two forms of photobiomodulation, …you need to use the quotation marks the upper right hand corner of her post. That way she will be notified that you have replied to her post. Otherwise, she may not see your post.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health