Finding a practitioner

Alexia C
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Finding a practitioner

Post by Alexia C »

Steephill4now wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:02 pm Alexia,
Thank you so much for the reply and amazing advice. The pep talk was also great as sometimes my hope dwindles. It is late here now where I live, but will get on this tomorrow. Can't wait to try some more! I really do appreciate it.
Cj
Steephill4now,
I am so glad you found some of the advice useful. Please know we are here to support you as you move forward with your health journey. I hope you have a good evening and a good night's sleep. Take care, Alexia C
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Tomrad
New User
New User

Post by Tomrad »

Looking for a practitioner in the south west Florida Sarasota area. I reviewed the list and showed nothing in this part of the state. Did see a Dr in Battle Creek Michigan who someone said moved to South Florida. Thanks Tom R.
Alexia C
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Alexia C »

Tomrad wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:50 pm Looking for a practitioner in the south west Florida Sarasota area. I reviewed the list and showed nothing in this part of the state. Did see a Dr in Battle Creek Michigan who someone said moved to South Florida. Thanks Tom R.

Hello Tomrad,

Welcome! Thank you for joining our site and posting in our forum. I am sure other members will provide you with some feedback. Is the list you reviewed in our Wiki? There are some practitioners listed in FL, as you mention, but not in Sarasota. I will share the link in case it helps- ApoE4- Aware Healthcare Practitioners.

As a Support Team Intern, if you would like to explore the site in more detail, I can share several tools/resources to help you get the most out of your experience. The Primer is a detailed and informative resource written by a practicing M.D. with ApoE4/4. It includes information about the biochemistry of the ApoE4 gene and offers a variety of research-based prevention strategies.

Some helpful tips to navigate the site include the How-To Guide. It includes topics such as navigating the forum, private messaging, and searching. One great tip is using the quote (") button when replying to a post. Using the button will automatically alert the member of your response.

If you are interested in learning more about other members check out Our Stories.

Again, I am so glad you joined our forum. I look forward to hearing from you in the future. Please feel free to reach out anytime.

Warmly,

Alexia C
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
jrcc12345
New User
New User

Post by jrcc12345 »

Hi, new to the forum and looking for recode MD in Maryland, DC, or Virginia please
TheresaB
Mod
Mod

Post by TheresaB »

jrcc12345 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:17 pm Hi, new to the forum and looking for recode MD in Maryland, DC, or Virginia please
Welcome to ApoE4.info. Maybe someone with first hand knowledge will respond, in the meantime, have you visited the ApoE4.info wikis:

Searching for a Healthcare Practitioner

ApoE4-Aware Healthcare Practitioners
-Theresa
ApoE 4/4
abalboa
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abalboa »

jrcc12345 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:17 pm Hi, new to the forum and looking for recode MD in Maryland, DC, or Virginia please
Welcome jrcc12345 ,
Thank you for joining our site and posting in the forum. I see Theresa has provided the wiki links to searching for practitioner. Additionally- if you are specifically looking for a practitioner for ReCODE, Apollo Health has a practitioner locator available: Find a ReCode practitioner
As a Support Team Intern, I can also share several tools & resources to help you get the most out of your experience if you would like to explore the site in more detail. The Primer is a detailed and informative resource written by a practicing M.D. with ApoE4/4. It includes information about the biochemistry of the ApoE4 gene and offers a variety of research-based prevention strategies.

Some helpful tips to navigate the site include the How-To Guide. It includes topics such as navigating the forum, private messaging, and searching. One great tip is using the quote (") button when replying to a post. Using the button will automatically alert the member of your response.

If you are interested in learning more about other members check out Our Stories.

Again, I am so glad you joined our forum. I look forward to hearing from you in the future. Please feel free to reach out anytime!

Warmly,
Angie
Certified Functional Medicine Health Coach-FMCA
RECODE 2.0 Certified Health Coach
APOE4 aware health coach
MoCA Certification
BS Human Nutrition