recipes?

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
baysidewalk
Contributor
Contributor

recipes?

Post by baysidewalk »

Julie, I have not been on the site for some time -- I need to come back; I'm missing lots! but for now, I remember a forum or site called "Carolina's Recipes" and there were some great ones. What happened to Carolina? I need some new ideas as I find myself going "out of bounds" too many times.
Cindy H.
TheresaB
Mod
Mod

Re: recipes?

Post by TheresaB »

baysidewalk wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:21 pm Julie, I have not been on the site for some time -- I need to come back; I'm missing lots! but for now, I remember a forum or site called "Carolina's Recipes" and there were some great ones. What happened to Carolina? I need some new ideas as I find myself going "out of bounds" too many times.
Cindy H.
Hi Cindy. I'm not Julie and I can't help with Carolina or Carolina's Recipes, but you may be interested in our wiki Recipes from our members
-Theresa
ApoE 4/4
baysidewalk
Contributor
Contributor

Post by baysidewalk »

Thank you! I'll have fun looking through these.
Cindy
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Julie, I have not been on the site for some time -- I need to come back; I'm missing lots! but for now, I remember a forum or site called "Carolina's Recipes" and there were some great ones. What happened to Carolina? I need some new ideas as I find myself going "out of bounds" too many times.
Cindy H.
Hi Cindy. I think you are referring to the Apollo Health website (?) "Carolina's Kitchen" is now called the "KetoFLEX 12/3 Kitchen." Subscribers have access to hundreds of recipes, but everyone can freely access some brain-healthy recipes here.