Dale Bredesen's Neuro-Q

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
AliBlue2
New User
New User

Dale Bredesen's Neuro-Q

Post by AliBlue2 »

I am surprised and I am curious as to why I see nothing about Dr. Bredesen's new products called Neuro-Q. Have any of you researched them?

Berri
Alexia C
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Dale Bredesen's Neuro-Q

Post by Alexia C »

AliBlue2 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:38 am I am surprised and I am curious as to why I see nothing about Dr. Bredesen's new products called Neuro-Q. Have any of you researched them?

Berri
Hi Berri,

Welcome to the forum! I am so glad you have joined us and are asking questions. Regarding your inquiry about Dr. Bredesen's new products, we are not sponsored by or affiliated with Dr. Bredesen. Many of our members though have read his books, follow his protocol and/or use his products. If you are interested in learning more about other members experiences check out Our Stories.

As a welcome intern, I would like to point out some links/resources that might be helpful as you explore the site further.

If you would like to learn more about ApoE4, the Primer is a detailed and informative resource written by a practicing M.D. with ApoE4/4. It includes information about the biochemistry of the ApoE4 gene and offers a variety of research-based prevention strategies.
The
How-To Guide
shows how to quote members (use the " icon in the upper right of any post) so they get an email notification of your post. It also shows how to use the Search function for topics, and how to subscribe to topics of interest.

Again, I am so glad you joined our forum and hope you find the support you need. I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Warmly,

Alexia C
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach