Bad Mouth- Bad Brain

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
JD2020
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Bad Mouth Bad Brain

Post by JD2020 »

mike wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:36 pm Yes, root planing. When I was on the antibiotics, I also went on a mutli-week water fast. At the time, I was thinking the lack of food in my mouth for that long may've been the reason for the healing... It was very quick. After 14 days, I could no longer use my tongue to pull the gum away from my teeth. Dentist said it was getting rid of the bacteria. I think it may've been the fast...
You were using your tongue to pull your gums away from your teeth? I don't get it. Was there something subconscious that you were doing? I want to understand in case I am doing it.
mike
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Bad Mouth Bad Brain

Post by mike »

JD2020 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:00 pm You were using your tongue to pull your gums away from your teeth? I don't get it. Was there something subconscious that you were doing? I want to understand in case I am doing it.
No, it is just that the gums were loose around the teeth. I could move them with my tongue. Still had pockets after the planing, but much smaller. After the fast and antibiotics the gums were tight against the teeth and pockets no longer a worry.

In addition, I have just had my last old filling replaced, so no toxins from there.
Sonoma Mike
4/4
woleile
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Bad Mouth- Bad Brain

Post by woleile »

Thank you. That's a very informative presentation, with good graphics.

It inspired me to start using Biocidin toothpaste and rinse (the other things will take longer to implement). I can feel a difference v. my regular toothpaste. I was enthusiastically telling my son about my new discovery when he said, "That's interesting, because I can smell your breath this morning and it's not good!" Not sure what to make of that. It does contain garlic, but I eat a lot of garlic and he didn't complain about my breath before...
Woleile
E4/E4
Bredesen type 3 (mold toxicity)
homozygous MTHFR C677T, COMT
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

woleile wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:07 am Thank you. That's a very informative presentation, with good graphics.

It inspired me to start using Biocidin toothpaste and rinse (the other things will take longer to implement). I can feel a difference v. my regular toothpaste. I was enthusiastically telling my son about my new discovery when he said, "That's interesting, because I can smell your breath this morning and it's not good!" Not sure what to make of that. It does contain garlic, but I eat a lot of garlic and he didn't complain about my breath before...
Hi woleile, the sense of smell and what smells good and what smells bad to a person is very individual; possibly there is an ingredient in the Dentalcidin that just hits a nerve with your son. People can have sensitivities to aromas that don’t bother anyone else. For example, I have a close friend who is ultra sensitive to peppermint. She can deduct and react to peppermint in the most minute amount. It makes her sick. To her it smells terrible. Another has that sort of intolerance for ginger. I’ve been using Dentalcidin for several years now and would definitely have been told by my husband if my breath smelled bad! Instead, he began using it too. His breath smells better to me when he uses it.
To me, it has a fresh herbal scent.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
woleile
Contributor
Contributor

Post by woleile »

Hi floramaria,

Well, that's encouraging! I myself am in the don't-breathe-peppermint-on-me camp. Thanks!
Woleile
E4/E4
Bredesen type 3 (mold toxicity)
homozygous MTHFR C677T, COMT