Anyone Interested in a Phoenix, AZ Meetup?

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
Windsurfer
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone Interested in a Phoenix, AZ Meetup?

Post by Windsurfer »

I would love to connect with people interested in the Bredesen Protocol. I have an extensive network of healthcare providers in the Phoenix area and could bring some experts in to talk to the group. We can do it virtually so even if you would like some warm Phoenix weather wished your way here in the winter time, I would love to meet and talk to you! Would love to know if anyone is interested in learning together!
drsuze
New User
New User

Re: Anyone Interested in a Phoenix, AZ Meetup?

Post by drsuze »

Hi! I know you posted a while ago, but I'm in the Phoenix area and would be interested in chatting. I'm currently working my way through Bredesen's protocol.
NataliaReyn
Contributor
Contributor

Post by NataliaReyn »

drsuze wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 4:11 pm Hi! I know you posted a while ago, but I'm in the Phoenix area and would be interested in chatting. I'm currently working my way through Bredesen's protocol.
Hello, drzuze!

As a Support Team Intern, I would like to welcome you to our community here on this site.
I can share several tools/resources to help you get the most out of your experience. The Primer is a detailed and informative resource written by a practicing M.D. with ApoE4/4. It includes information about the biochemistry of the ApoE4 gene and offers a variety of research-based prevention strategies.

Some helpful tips to navigate the site include the How-To Guide. It includes topics such as navigating the forum, private messaging, and searching. One great tip is using the quote (") button when replying to a post. Using the button will automatically alert the member of your response.

If you are interested in learning more about other members check out Our Stories.

Hopefully you will get the chance to connect with this other member from Phoenix, as it's always so much fun to get together and discuss the protocol.
If we can be of support to you, please do not hesitate to reach out anytime.

Best wishes,

Natalia
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Bredesen Protocol Health Coach
drsuze
New User
New User

Post by drsuze »

Windsurfer wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:29 pm I would love to connect with people interested in the Bredesen Protocol. I have an extensive network of healthcare providers in the Phoenix area and could bring some experts in to talk to the group. We can do it virtually so even if you would like some warm Phoenix weather wished your way here in the winter time, I would love to meet and talk to you! Would love to know if anyone is interested in learning together!

I see now that I needed to quote you in order to respond! I am in the Phoenix area if you are still looking for local connections and would like to chat.
pllangley
New User
New User

Post by pllangley »

I’m a very new user, still learning how to navigate the forum. I live in the Phoenix area and have been dabbling in the Bredesen Protocol. I would love to chat, too!
Windsurfer wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:29 pm I would love to connect with people interested in the Bredesen Protocol. I have an extensive network of healthcare providers in the Phoenix area and could bring some experts in to talk to the group. We can do it virtually so even if you would like some warm Phoenix weather wished your way here in the winter time, I would love to meet and talk to you! Would love to know if anyone is interested in learning together!
drsuze wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:29 pm I see now that I needed to quote you in order to respond! I am in the Phoenix area if you are still looking for local connections and would like to chat.
(added by Tincup, a moderator so drsuze will see this too)
NataliaReyn
Contributor
Contributor

Post by NataliaReyn »

pllangley wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:47 pm
I’m a very new user, still learning how to navigate the forum. I live in the Phoenix area and have been dabbling in the Bredesen Protocol. I would love to chat, too!
drsuze wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:29 pm I see now that I needed to quote you in order to respond! I am in the Phoenix area if you are still looking for local connections and would like to chat.
(added by Tincup, a moderator so drsuze will see this too)
Welcome to our forum, pllangley!

As a Support Team Intern I can share several tools/resources to help you get the most out of your experience on this site, since you are new here.
The Primer is a detailed and informative resource written by a practicing M.D. with ApoE4/4. It includes information about the biochemistry of the ApoE4 gene and offers a variety of research-based prevention strategies.

Some helpful tips to navigate the site include the How-To Guide. It includes topics such as navigating the forum, private messaging, and searching. One great tip is using the quote (") button when replying to a post. Using the button will automatically alert the member of your response.

If you are interested in learning more about other members check out Our Stories.

Thank you for joining our forums and please reach out if we can be of any assistance.

Best wishes,

Natalia
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Bredesen Protocol Health Coach