Podcasts - Alzheimers

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
TLS
Contributor
Contributor

Podcasts - Alzheimers

Post by TLS »

One of the ways I like to learn new things is through podcasts. In addition to the APOE 4 podcast by Julie, here are some of the podcasts I find helpful.
  • Evolving Past Alzheimer's. Clinician who implements a lot of the Breseden protocal
  • Dementia Matters
  • The Brain Health Revolution - August 4 Episode with Dr. Hussein. He covers some of his changing thoughts on the disease
  • Dhru Puroht - interviews with Dr. Bredesen and Dr. Perlmutter
  • Huberman Lab
  • This is Your brain with Dr. Phil Stieg
  • The Drive with Peter Attia
  • Brain Talk - Being Patient
I would love to hear from others on podcasts or webinars that I can listen to while driving. Thanks!!
apoe 3/4
SandyZ
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Podcasts - Alzheimers

Post by SandyZ »

TLS wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:52 am One of the ways I like to learn new things is through podcasts. In addition to the APOE 4 podcast by Julie, here are some of the podcasts I find helpful.
  • Evolving Past Alzheimer's. Clinician who implements a lot of the Breseden protocal
  • Dementia Matters
  • The Brain Health Revolution - August 4 Episode with Dr. Hussein. He covers some of his changing thoughts on the disease
  • Dhru Puroht - interviews with Dr. Bredesen and Dr. Perlmutter
  • Huberman Lab
  • This is Your brain with Dr. Phil Stieg
  • The Drive with Peter Attia
  • Brain Talk - Being Patient
I would love to hear from others on podcasts or webinars that I can listen to while driving. Thanks!!
Hi TLS,

Thank you for sharing this awesome list of Brain Health Podcasts. I also listen to many of these. Some of them are new to me. You listed Dhru Purohit interview's with Dr. Bredesen and Dr. Perlmutter. Dr. David Perlmutter also shares nuggets of information on brain health on various social media platforms, like Youtube and Instagram. I follow Dr. Daniel Amen and his wife Tana Amen.

Peggy Sarlin has started a Podcast "Brain Health Breakthroughs" She interviews experts in the field.

I wish you happy listening and learning.

SandyZ
SandyZ
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
ReCODE 2.0 Trained Health Coach
TLS
Contributor
Contributor

Post by TLS »

I had 4 hours of driving yesterday and listed to multiple Peggy Sarlin episodes. They were great! Thank you very much for suggesting her podcast.
apoe 3/4
TheresaB
Mod
Mod

Post by TheresaB »

TLS wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:52 am I would love to hear from others on podcasts or webinars that I can listen to while driving. Thanks!!
I find STEM talks very good, with outstanding guests, and often of subjects of interest to APOE4s, which extends beyond just Alzheimer's.

https://www.ihmc.us/stemtalks/
-Theresa
ApoE 4/4