Question! Breastfeeding moms and babies...

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Megsmadden
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Question! Breastfeeding moms and babies...

Post by Megsmadden »

Kmlseattle wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:45 pm
Megsmadden wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:08 pm One other thing to add is I am also COMT +/+ which i believe is the same as met/met? I’m new to looking into all of this so I wonder how much of time that played as well…

I started researching this years ago and got overwhelmed. So now I’m re-starting again.. :?
One other thing that comes to mind is you may find information about this topic on the WIKI. I did a quick search on COMT+/+ and three or four papers came up.

Kathleen
Thank you fo the response! I will definitely look at the resources you provided. I am lucky because i feel I’m already starting from a good place since fitness, health and wellness have been a passion of mine for the last 8 years. I know which pillars I need to work on (stress) and sleep (since I’m a shift working nurse). I’m happy to report that just a week after taking higher doses of dha ny brain already feels like it’s working better. And I haven’t even started the phospholipid omegas yet. This is very encouraging to me! Thanks again for the support!
Kmlseattle
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Question! Breastfeeding moms and babies...

Post by Kmlseattle »

Megsmadden wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:21 am ...

Thank you fo the response! I will definitely look at the resources you provided. I am lucky because i feel I’m already starting from a good place since fitness, health and wellness have been a passion of mine for the last 8 years. I know which pillars I need to work on (stress) and sleep (since I’m a shift working nurse). I’m happy to report that just a week after taking higher doses of dha ny brain already feels like it’s working better. And I haven’t even started the phospholipid omegas yet. This is very encouraging to me! Thanks again for the support!
You are more than welcome. You definitely are off to a great start. So happy to hear the DHA is working. Can't wait to hear about the phospholipid omegas!