Karn Gupta, MD/ dr-gupta.com

Share our experiences, one topic per practitioner.
Kmlseattle
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Karn Gupta, MD/ dr-gupta.com

Post by Kmlseattle »

assintperu wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:28 pm
gguevarav10 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:56 pm Buenas tardes, soy de Lima Perú, he inscrito a mi madre para seguir el protocolo REDECO, busqué un practicante que hable español y encontré al Dr. Gupta, quisiera saber cómo les fue con él, ya que han sido muy reservados en proporcionarme información sobre su clínica, si pudieran ayudarme se los agradecería.
Buenas tardes, lamento escuchar eso. Puedes leer mi experiencia en este foro, el Dr. Gupta trajo de vuelta a mi madre de una situación desesperada. No tengo más que gratitud por sus servicios, especialmente por un médico que habla español y practica este protocolo, que es imposible de encontrar en todo el continente. También recuerdo que la información sobre su clínica era difícil de conseguir, en mi caso estuve en lista de espera durante 5 meses antes de que finalmente pudiera reunirme con él.

Tengo entendido que ellos brindan información limitada porque están extremadamente ocupados y no quieren que las personas hagan fila en su clínica sin una cita -- eso es solo mi suposición, no me cites en eso. Sé que nosotros peruanos no confiamos fácilmente en los extranjeros, pero puedo responder por él al 100%, es muy amable y altamente calificado. Espero que su madre reciba la ayuda que necesita.
Good afternoon, sorry to hear that. You can read my experience in this forum, Dr. Gupta brought my mother back from dire situation. I have nothing but gratitude for her services, especially for a doctor who speaks Spanish and practices this protocol, which is impossible to find in the entire continent. I also remember that information about his clinic was hard to come by, in my case I was on a waiting list for 5 months before I was finally able to meet with him.

I understand that they provide limited information because they are extremely busy and don't want people lining up at their clinic without an appointment -- that's just my guess, don't quote me on that. I know that we Peruvians do not easily trust foreigners, but I can vouch for him 100%, he is very kind and highly qualified. I hope his mother gets the help she needs.
jetocaine
New User
New User

Post by jetocaine »

Dear assintperu,

I am in touch with Dr. Gupta's office in US. I also check up on some other physicians as well for my sister. We live in Turkey.

Hoping that your mother is much better compared to her last MOCA score of 18, I wonder how she is doing at the moment. I would appreciate if you can response.

Cheers
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

assintperu wrote:Hola! Good evening to everyone from Lima, Peru :)
jetocaine wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:31 am Dear assintperu,

I am in touch with Dr. Gupta's office in US. I also check up on some other physicians as well for my sister. We live in Turkey.

Hoping that your mother is much better compared to her last MOCA score of 18, I wonder how she is doing at the moment. I would appreciate if you can response.

Cheers
Welcome, jetocaine,

As a Moderator, I included a "quote" from "assintperu"'s post in 2018, so that they receive an email notification of your new post. We hope you and those you love are all safe in Turkey. We who live far away from you still feel great sorrow for the loss of life from your recent earthquakes. Nancy
4/4 and still an optimist!
NataliaReyn
Contributor
Contributor

Post by NataliaReyn »

Cheers
Welcome to our community, jetocaine!

Thank you for sharing this information on our forum. Sending well wishes to you and your sister. We have a list of providers as well and you may find this helpful Searching for a Healthcare Practitioner and ApoE4-Aware Healthcare Practitioners.

If you would like to explore our site in more detail, the Primer is a very informative resource written by a practicing physician with ApoE4/4.

To learn more about navigating this site consider How-To Guide.

Two more tips to improve your experience here:
  • If you want to Search for posts on a specific topic, you can use the text box labeled "Search" right under your user name and enter those specific terms.
  • To be sure a forum member is notified of your post, just click use the large quotation mark icon in the upper right corner of they post.
We are here to support you!

Warmly,

Natalia
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Bredesen Protocol Health Coach
assintperu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by assintperu »

Cheers
Hello friend from Turkey, I hope all is well.

My mother's journey out of this dreadful disease has been full of ups and downs. I'm happy to report that she is now much better with her MOCA score in the mid 20s. During the Covid years, she was isolated and depressed and her MOCA declined. However since 2022, we have started working with Dr Gupta again. This time we've opted for his full package, and we see her much happier and able to remember things that she couldn't before. She still has bad days, but overall there is significant improvement in her quality of life. While the full package is not cheap, it is only about 3% of the cost that I would pay for an old age home in my country.

You need to keep doing the protocol even when things get tough. Supplement quality matters. Thorough testing matters. Listening to your doctor matters. As I've stated many times before on this forum, Dr Gupta has been a lifesaver for my family.
jetocaine
New User
New User

Post by jetocaine »

assintperu wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:38 am

Cheers
Hello friend from Turkey, I hope all is well.

My mother's journey out of this dreadful disease has been full of ups and downs. I'm happy to report that she is now much better with her MOCA score in the mid 20s. During the Covid years, she was isolated and depressed and her MOCA declined. However since 2022, we have started working with Dr Gupta again. This time we've opted for his full package, and we see her much happier and able to remember things that she couldn't before. She still has bad days, but overall there is significant improvement in her quality of life. While the full package is not cheap, it is only about 3% of the cost that I would pay for an old age home in my country.

You need to keep doing the protocol even when things get tough. Supplement quality matters. Thorough testing matters. Listening to your doctor matters. As I've stated many times before on this forum, Dr Gupta has been a lifesaver for my family.

Thank you assintperu. I am very happy that your mother is better at the moment. Lock downs during Covid took its toll on everybody and of course more on people who have cognitive decline/dementia as they are more vulnerable emotionally. Same happened to my sister.
We will continue with Dr. Gupta and I will update all about how it goes and of course hoping that my sister gets much better.
Cheers