Blue Zones, specifically Seventh Day Adventists

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Blue Zones, specifically Seventh Day Adventists

Post by laurie »

Hi Flowers44. Regarding the website we are having trouble with our website host. We are researching other hosts. Here is a link to Dennis' blog. If there is any topic/information you are looking for let me know and I can send you a link. https://prevent-alzheimers-autism-strok ... s-for.html
Apoe 3/4

"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse
NataliaReyn
Contributor
Contributor

Post by NataliaReyn »

“Jan 18” wrote:Interesting, Laurie! I do aim to drink 7-9 glasses of water a day, too. In fact, the only things I drink are water, coffee, and chamomile tea at night for good sleep. :)

Read the second link. Your husband's credentials certainly are impressive. So Fiji water, huh? Judging by what happened with his mother, seems plausible. Was that the only change introduced to his mother's lifestyle?

Going to read the first link....
laurie wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:14 pmThank you for interest in the information I posted. You only need to drink 3 to 4 cups a day of silica water. You can drink more. Fiji water is one water that has enough silica to remove aluminum. There are many others. There is a list at our website and at Dennis' blog on blogger.

Regarding my mother in law and your question of any other lifestyle changes, we eliminated sources of aluminum and there were supplements she took . One surprising source of aluminum was her drip style coffee maker. Most drip style coffee makers have an aluminum heating element. We saw the most improvement when she drank the Fiji water. The supplements she took were for both brain and heart health. All of the supplements were either made by the body or essential for the body. Here is a link to the protocol Dennis developed for his mother. https://prevent-alzheimers-autism-strok ... ci-and-ad/
Flowers44 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:45 amHi Laurie. Thank you for all of your information on aluminum. I have followed your posts over the last few years. I can't seem to get your husband's website to open (unable to connect to database). Is the website still running? Has anything changed? Thanks, Flower
Hello, Flowers44!

As a Support Team Intern, I would love to welcome you since it looks like you have joined us recently.

If you would like to explore the site in more detail, I can share several tools/resources to help you get the most out of your experience.

The Primer is a detailed and informative resource written by a practicing M.D. with ApoE4/4. It includes information about the biochemistry of the ApoE4 gene and offers a variety of research-based prevention strategies.

Some helpful tips to navigate the site include the How-To Guide. It includes topics such as navigating the forum, private messaging, and searching.

If you are interested in learning more about other members check out Our Stories.

Two more tips to improve your experience here:
  • If you want to Search for posts on a specific topic, you can use the text box labeled "Search" right under your user name and enter those specific terms.
  • To be sure a forum member is notified of your post, just click use the large quotation mark icon in the upper right corner of they post.
Please know we are always here for you and hope that you find our site helpful.

Warmly,
Natalia
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Bredesen Protocol Health Coach
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

I wanted to let people know our website (Dennis N Crouse and Laurie Adamson) is back up and working. We have a new host and it is a huge improvement. The site comes up much quicker. Dennis wrote a book on silica water and the Blue Zones. https://prevent-alzheimers-autism-stroke.com/
Apoe 3/4

"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse