Join me for the Sharp Again Naturally Gala

Julie G
Mod
Mod

Join me for the Sharp Again Naturally Gala

Post by Julie G »

... if you happen to be in New Rochelle on July 11th. I'll be giving the keynote address for their annual Summer Gala —An Evening of Enlightenment. For those who are unfamiliar, Sharp Again Naturally is a non-profit that shares a mission very similar to our own, without the ApoE4 emphasis. I'll be sharing my story, the origins of ApoE4.Info, and doing a short educational session to share strategies for optimizing cognition. If you cant make it, the talk will be recorded and I'll share later. See details below.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jane S
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Join me for the Sharp Again Naturally Gala

Post by Jane S »

Julie G wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:30 pm Sharp Again Naturally is a non-profit that shares a mission very similar to our own, without the ApoE4 emphasis.
Julie G,

Thanks for sharing about another organization with a similar mission. I hadn't yet learned about Sharp Again Naturally.

Hearing your story, directly from you, will no doubt be a powerful inspiration, reinforcing and elevating attendees passion for their organization's mission.

All the best,
--- Jane ---
-- Jane --
(daughter, granddaughter, and niece of people who lived with Alzheimer's)
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
ReCODE 2.0 Certified Health Coach