KetoFlex question

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
babl
Contributor
Contributor

KetoFlex question

Post by babl »

Hello,

I apologize if this is a very basic question. I'm trying to learn more about the KetoFlex 12/3 diet and I found a book on Amazon titled "Keto Flex" by Ben Azadi. My question is, is this the same diet at the Bredesen KetoFlex 12/3? I was hoping to learn more about how to implement the diet without incurring the high cost of working with a PreCODE or ReCODE practitioner.

Thank you so much!
bev
TheresaB
Mod
Mod

Re: KetoFlex question

Post by TheresaB »

babl wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:45 pm I apologize if this is a very basic question. I'm trying to learn more about the KetoFlex 12/3 diet and I found a book on Amazon titled "Keto Flex" by Ben Azadi. My question is, is this the same diet at the Bredesen KetoFlex 12/3? I was hoping to learn more about how to implement the diet without incurring the high cost of working with a PreCODE or ReCODE practitioner.
I looked up that book on Amazon, it is not the Dr Bredesen KetoFlex 12/3.

If you want to learn more about Dr Bredesen's KetoFlex 12/3 diet, you can read a great summation on the ApolloHealth website:
KetoFlex 12/3

We also have an introduction in our ApoE4.info wiki article:
Bredesen Protocol

But the best, detailed resource is Dr Bredesen's book The End of Alzheimer's Program, available on Amazon (and other places):
The End of Alzheimer's Program: The First Protocol to Enhance Cognition and Reverse Decline at Any Age
I prefer the Kindle version (I don't have a Kindle, but I downloaded the Kindle app on my computer and phone). That way if I want to remind myself on what was said about say resistant starch, I can type that in the search box and go right there.
-Theresa
ApoE 4/4
babl
Contributor
Contributor

Re: KetoFlex question

Post by babl »

Thank you, Theresa!