Find Meetup Forums

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
June
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Find Meetup Forums

Post by June »

JML wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:09 pm Got it! Thanks. I sent you the calendar invitation and look forward to meeting you!

Thanks JML/Julie! Look forward to the next virtual meetup on Zoom next week 8-)

As a friendly suggestion, for new members, I thought it could be helpful to mention this bi-monthly virtual Zoom meetup feature in the Welcome Page, as new people might find it valuable to have an opportunity to meet others virtually in the community LIVE! I didn't know about this until seeing someone's post on this thread recently, but would have been delighted to learn upon joining and sign up right away :D

Thank you!
June 4/4 yet hopeful
Former biotech executive
Positivity
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Positivity »

Hello,
I'd like to be added to your virtual meetup group too. Thank you!
JML
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JML »

Positivity wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:37 pm Hello,
I'd like to be added to your virtual meetup group too. Thank you!
Hello--We'd love you to join the virtual meet-up. I sent you a private message requesting your email address so that I can send you a zoom link for the next virtual meet-up (date tbd). Check your private messages by clicking on the envelope icon on the top right side next to your username.
Julie
Daughter of 4/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach
ReCODE 2.0 Certified Health Coach
amthornt
New User
New User

Post by amthornt »

Hello. I am new to the group and would like to be invited to any virtual meet ups. Thank you!
HelenOwens
Support Team Intern
Support Team Intern

Post by HelenOwens »

amthornt wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 10:56 am Hello. I am new to the group and would like to be invited to any virtual meet ups. Thank you!

Hello amthornt,

Welcome to the Forum and thank you for joining! You will find that this is a supportive community and a useful resource where you can find a wealth of information. Please feel free to ask your questions or share your story if and when you feel comfortable to.

I hope you do get the opportunity to meetup with fellow members - it can be comforting to find a cohort of people who are going through a similar journey to listen to, share experiences and bounce thoughts off of. In the meantime, as a Support Team Intern, I’d like to share several tools & resources to help you get the most out of your experience. The Primer is a detailed and informative resource written by a practicing M.D. with ApoE4/4. It includes information about the biochemistry of the ApoE4 gene and offers a variety of research-based prevention strategies.

Some helpful tips to navigate the site include the How-To Guide. It includes topics such as navigating the forum, private messaging, and searching. One great tip is using the quote (") button when replying to a post. Using the button will automatically alert the member of your response.

Wiki Main Page contains lots of useful information and links to articles for a deeper dive into specific topics.

If you are interested in learning more about other members check out Our Stories.

Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Warmly,
Helen
Helen
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

amthornt wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 10:56 am Hello. I am new to the group and would like to be invited to any virtual meet ups. Thank you!
Hi amthornt,

Julie L, who moderates the virtual meet-ups, will see your post and send you a Private Message, which you'll be notified about via email. You can find Private Messages (also called PM) in the envelope icon next to your user name in the upper right hand corner of any screen.
4/4 and still an optimist!