Spreadsheet to Track Biomarker Targets and Ranges

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Spreadsheet to Track Biomarker Targets and Ranges

Post by circular »

I've been printing people's recent labs from different vendors in order to load the ranges.

Sometimes the differing ranges are due to different technologies. I haven't yet thought about how to address that in the spreadsheet.

Sometimes labs change their ranges (True Health made some big ones over the last three years), so I'm aiming to use recent reports.
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
ru442
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ru442 »

circular wrote:I've been printing people's recent labs from different vendors in order to load the ranges.

Sometimes the differing ranges are due to different technologies. I haven't yet thought about how to address that in the spreadsheet.

Sometimes labs change their ranges (True Health made some big ones over the last three years), so I'm aiming to use recent reports.
Circ my latest True Health labs are in my intro thread if you need them.... hopefully will shed some light, let me know if you need more details I can share if needed.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2104&start=90#p26969
Male 4/4 56 yrs., "Live, Laugh, Love"
paulrberg
New User
New User

Post by paulrberg »

This spreadsheet is an absolutely phenomenal resource. Thanks for putting it together, @circular!
Nicnac0526
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Nicnac0526 »

paulrberg wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:40 am This spreadsheet is an absolutely phenomenal resource. Thanks for putting it together, @circular!
Welcome paulrberg, It is really good to have you with us. Whilst you may well be familiar with our forum, as a welcome intern I will point you to a few key areas, which many people find useful.

The Primer is a detailed and informative resource written by a practicing M.D. with ApoE4/4. It includes information about the biochemistry of the ApoE4 gene and offers a variety of research-based prevention strategies.

The The How to Guide offers tips on how to navigate forums and respond to posts including how to quote members (use the quotation icon in the upper right of any post) so they get an email notification of your post. It also demonstrates how to use the Search function for topics, and how to subscribe to topics of interest in the forums.

Finally, if you would like to learn more about other community members' experiences or even share your own, you can link to Our Stories

It is fantastic that you have found the spreadsheet and thank-you for taking the time to give feedback and highlight its usefulness. All interactions and posts help to support our community and expand our knowledge.

I hope that you will continue to find the site helpful. Should you need any more information, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Warm regards
Nicky
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

paulrberg wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:40 am This spreadsheet is an absolutely phenomenal resource. Thanks for putting it together, @circular!
Gee thanks! I'm afraid I haven't had a chance to focus on updating it much for over five years due to caregiving roles squeezing my time and cognitive bandwidth! It may be that some of the Bredesen markers need to be updated according to his latest book?
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.