Biomarker Information Spreadsheet

Vision, strategy, service, and activism. Web and social media planning and technical discussion.
curtiser
New User
New User

Re: Biomarker Information Spreadsheet

Post by curtiser »

Hello, does this biomarker information spreadsheet tracks test results? I've been seeking a spreadsheet which contains several biomarkers that I can record from lab reports into the spreadsheet for analysis. My google search came across this thread and I looked at it. However, I'm not sure if this is to record results, too. Thanks.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

Sorry not this one but there’s another that does. I think it’s linked in the Wiki, but someone might post a link here. Can’t do myself at the moment.
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
dscoachRN
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dscoachRN »

Hi Curtiser,
Welcome to the ApoE4 community! If I understand your question, you are seeking a means of tracking your lab results over time? From my experience as a health coach, I can recommend Heads up Health https://www.headsuphealth.com/ If you came knowing that you or a family member are a carrier of the Alzheimer's gene, ApoE4, do familiarize yourself with our site starting with the Primer

Best wishes,
dscoachRN
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

curtiser wrote:Hello, does this biomarker information spreadsheet tracks test results? I've been seeking a spreadsheet which contains several biomarkers that I can record from lab reports into the spreadsheet for analysis. My google search came across this thread and I looked at it. However, I'm not sure if this is to record results, too. Thanks.
Hi curtiser,

Here is a link to our Wiki entry on Biomarkers that offers an extensive list of tests that people may want, along with an explanation of what the tests measure. A subset of that section offers a shared Google Doc spreadsheet that may help you to create your own private spreadsheet, with either Google Docs or importing the info into an Excel spreadsheet: ApoE4_Test_Results

Here's a few other useful links: to search directly (without benefit of Google algorithms!) use the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner by your user name. And for a quick reference guide on how to quote people so they see your replies, and "subscribe" to your own or other's forum topics, check out "How-To" Get the most out of the ApoE4.info website

Hope this is helpful, and that your tracking is empowering to your own sense of writing the next chapters of your story!
4/4 and still an optimist!
optimize
Contributor
Contributor

Post by optimize »

curtiser wrote:I've been seeking a spreadsheet which contains several biomarkers that I can record from lab reports into the spreadsheet for analysis.
Hi Curtiser,

I made a Cognoscopy spreadsheet last year that might help you; it's here: https://goo.gl/8t2dxi You can make a copy of the spreadsheet, then rename it to whatever you'd like.

Original thread with instructions: viewtopic.php?t=4374
akiro445
Contributor
Contributor

Post by akiro445 »

circular wrote:Thanks, I’ve been beginning to wonder if anyone thinks the BM spreadsheet is useful. Anyone else chime in what you think, ‘cause if Julie and I are the only ones who think it may help, that’s not enough to warrant the time involved. Has anyone found it useful or expect to in the future? Too bad the forum doesn’t have a poll feature ;)

In the meantime, yes, add to the wiki and I’ll keep it on my current projects list...
Circular: Awesome Spreadsheet which I am certain I'll be using soon. I'm just starting on my journey...but THANK YOU!! in advance for your generous contribution.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

akiro445 wrote: Circular: Awesome Spreadsheet which I am certain I'll be using soon. I'm just starting on my journey...but THANK YOU!! in advance for your generous contribution.
Thanks! It still needs some work. I've been sidetracked with other things for the last three years, but I hope to have more time in the winter if not sooner.
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.