Midwestern Meet-up 2017

Julie G
Mod
Mod

Midwestern Meet-up 2017

Post by Julie G »

Please let me know if you’re interested in a Midwestern meet-up. I’m currently living in northwest Indiana and would to set up meeting at a for anyone in the MI, IN, IL, WI area sometime in February. We can pick a central location and meet for coffee or lunch. There are several great ApoE4 researchers in the Chicago area that we could invite, but we needn’t have a speaker for our first meet-up. It might be better initially to just spend time getting to know one another. Please let me know if you’re interested.

I warmly invite others from different regions to set up similar local meetings. I’ve been lucky enough to meet many of our members in person and it’s a powerful experience to spend time with folks who share similar concerns.
James
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Midwestern Meet-up 2017

Post by James »

Hi Julie. I'm sure you remember me from the early days of the board. I still lurk a bit, debating on posting here and there but just seem to not do much of that anymore on most forums. Still, I'm around.

I live in the far west Chicago suburbs and could easily do a Chicago area meetup. Keep me posted if something comes up, or shoot me a message.
rarnesen
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rarnesen »

Hi Julie,

I am in Madison, WI and Chicago would be great!

Rich
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

James, of course I remember you! I'd be honored to meet up with you and Rich. LAC1965 has also expressed interest. I think Hep is also in Indiana. Maybe we can round him up too? Anybody else in the area?
slacker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by slacker »

It would be a stretch from KY, and probably too far for one day. You can place my picture at the empty seat at the table :D
Slacker
E4/E4
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

LOL, that adorable picture??? Definitely :D
ru442
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ru442 »

I'm in for a quick meet up, lunch maybe?

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk
Male 4/4 56 yrs., "Live, Laugh, Love"
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Terrific, RU22! Thought you were in Texas? I'm going to reach out to Hep today to see of he wants to join. Any others before we take the discussion off the site to discuss dates, locations, etc?
heidemariereilly
New User
New User

Post by heidemariereilly »

I just registered today as I found this site. I am a 4/4 carrier and would love to meet with anyone who would be interested. I live in west suburbs of chicago. My email is heidereilly@yahoo.com. If you all already met up then let me know if anyone is interested in another.
thanks
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Welcome heide! We've gathered around a half dozen folks who've expressed interest. Apologies for being slow to finalize details. I'll send out a group email within the week so we can chose a date and place. I'm really looking forward to putting names with faces :D