Methylene Blue AD Cure Celebration Thread!

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
chili
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Methylene Blue AD Cure Celebration Thread!

Post by chili »

thanks for sharing

Its posible to get this drug for a patient? any seller?

having in mind, that time is runningout.

currently taking lifeseasons supplements.

Greetings, from chile
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

This is off label, but it is a possibility. See this.
Tincup
E3,E4
chili
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chili »

https://mitolab.com/product/mb-pure-met ... 0ml-100ml/

Thanks
now only prescription left, any idea how to aproach my Physician about this?

for early/moderate stage apoe4?

greetings
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

chili wrote:https://mitolab.com/product/mb-pure-met ... 0ml-100ml/

Thanks
now only prescription left, any idea how to aproach my Physician about this?

for early/moderate stage apoe4?

greetings
I'd gather the research, including that of Francisco Gonzalez-Lima on methylene blue. His StemTalk interviews are searched here. Also with Peter Attia. His publications. In the interviews, he talks about dosing (very small - hormetic).
Tincup
E3,E4
chili
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chili »

Thanks, episode 107 of stemtalk, really interesting
J11
Contributor
Contributor

Post by J11 »

This is the other methylene blue thread. I think that there are a few others as well. Good to have them near the top of the thread list.

Let's use this thread for high intensity posting.
There are quite a few of these methylene blue threads that I have started over the years, though this one seems to have been the one with the most granular number crunching.

As an orientation, the high dose phase 3 Emerge trial for Aducanumab reported -1.4 on ADAS-Cog13 and 1.7 for ADCS-ADL benefit versus placebo at 78 weeks. The first post on this thread shows a benefit ~5 for ADAS-cog at ~80 weeks.
The phase 3 Lucidity though has a readout after 52 weeks for the primary (ADAS-cog 11).
J11
Contributor
Contributor

Post by J11 »

Now that Lucidity has reported I will bump this earlier MB thread for reference.
J11
Contributor
Contributor

Post by J11 »

Methylene Blue is another treatment that is ready for readout. It is actually surprising to me that they have waited this long to fully report the topline. Back in May we got the teaser; yes, Lucidity read out positive and that was that. Last patient visit for Lucidity was in January so this has been on the shelf for quite some time now. As with Blarca one can expect that the game plan is for a CTAD full presentation; perhaps the appetizer will be a basic topline summary within the next month. I just would not see the same dramatic value in merely presenting the results at CTAD; it would seem to me to be best to pre-announce the topline numbers as was done with Clarity.

This will be another massive massive readout. There is this torrential downpour of very solid AD treatments; hopefully the storm will continue.

I have a supply of MB and I have been taking about 20 mg of MB mixed with 10 ml of ascorbic acid to chemically convert it to the LMTM form a few times a week lately. The earlier research suggested that this had very large anti-dementing effects.
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

J11 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:54 pm Methylene Blue is another treatment that is ready for readout.
Per comments from Francisco Gonzalez-Lima, oral admin of MB will convert to leuco MB when it hits the stomach acid. So this is what I do. He also commented that a good dose was one where your urine is slightly blue some of the time. So I"ve been taking 43 mg 2x/day, which is about 1.1 mg/kg.. I'd been doing hair mineral analysis periodically and had my minerals (like K, Mg, Na, Zn, Cu & so on) pretty well balanced, especially after starting iodine repletion. Adding in the MB changed that. The I did reduce heavy metals materially and MB did not change that.
Tincup
E3,E4
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

Tincup wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:08 pm [ I'd been doing hair mineral analysis periodically and had my minerals (like K, Mg, Na, Zn, Cu & so on) pretty well balanced, especially after starting iodine repletion. Adding in the MB changed that. The I did reduce heavy metals materially and MB did not change that.
Hi Tincup, How did MB affect your nutrient metals? Have you been able to rebalance them?
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health