Sara Capece, FMCHC, MBA Health Coach / HealthierOnPurpose.com

Share our experiences, one topic per practitioner.
yikes0118
Contributor
Contributor

Sara Capece, FMCHC, MBA Health Coach / HealthierOnPurpose.com

Post by yikes0118 »

I highly recommend my tele-health coach, Sara Capece. She is a certified and endorsed Functional Medicine Health Coach with the Institute of Functional Medicine, and Bredesen ReCODE Protocol trained. I began working with Sara last summer after learning my apoe4/4 status. My intention was to implement the ReCODE Protocol as a preventative measure. She helped me find a Functional Medicine practitioner in my surrounding area to learn how to implement this complex protocol. I find Sara to be a professional of the highest integrity, compassionate, easy to communicate with, attentive, incredibly resourceful, and a valuable member of my healing team. She’s provided continuous encouragement and support throughout this process. She’s the BEST, and I look forward to every session with her!
~R.H., Oahu, HI
Her website address is: HealthierOnPurpose.com
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: Sara Capece, FMCHC, MBA Health Coach

Post by Julie G »

Thank you, Yikes! Sara did her practicum with us & I can add my enthusiastic endorsement. I'm so happy that she's been helpful to you. I'll add her to our wiki list of APOE-aware practitioners.
c.cat
New User
New User

Re: Sara Capece, FMCHC, MBA Health Coach / HealthierOnPurpose.com

Post by c.cat »

Aloha, Yikes! My sister moved to Honolulu a few months ago and is interested in connecting with people there. By chance, are you aware of any fellow apoe4s who meet up or would like to do that? She is not on this forum but I can relay any information to her. Mahalo
Magda
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Sara Capece, FMCHC, MBA Health Coach / HealthierOnPurpose.com

Post by Magda »

c.cat wrote:Aloha, Yikes! My sister moved to Honolulu a few months ago and is interested in connecting with people there. By chance, are you aware of any fellow apoe4s who meet up or would like to do that? She is not on this forum but I can relay any information to her. Mahalo
Welcome to the forum Mahalo,
Unfortunately, I do not know anybody in your sister's area, but I would like to encourage you to post your introductory in "Our stories"
viewforum.php?f=2
scroll-down to the bottom and click "New Topic". This way we will get to know you better, and your question will gain more visibility.

For know, I invite you to look around the forum, a great place to start is to explore the PRIMER:
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1418
The Primer offers comprehensive explanation of the science behind Apoe4 allele, and prioritized, sensible preventative measures.

Please let us know if you have more question.

Be well,
Magda
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach & MS Clinical Nutrition Student
IFM/Bredesen Trained, Reversing Cognitive Decline