Fiji water (silica rich water) - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Tiramisu1984
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Fiji water (silica rich water) - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Post by Tiramisu1984 »

I'm drinking it every day. Thanks.
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

Tiramisu1984 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:54 pm I'm drinking it every day. Thanks.
Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate you taking the time to do this. My husband and I continue to drink silica water everyday also.
Apoe 3/4

"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

I am 5 years too late but OSA is orthosilicic acid. It is a form of silica.
Apoe 3/4

"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

I wanted to do an update on my mother in law as well as share more stories of improvements seen from drinking silica water. I ran a facebook group for several years for people with Alzheimer's, MCI and people interested in preventing Alzheimer's. I have recently retired from administrating this group. I received permission to share people's improvement. I will post a link below so you can read their stories.

Update on my mother in law, she turned 97 last month and she is not in end stage Alzheimer's. She has survived getting Covid 3 times. She recognizes people who she sees on a regular basis, feeds herself and is able to carry on limited conversations. At times her long term memory is quite good. She is now in a memory care facility. Two years ago my sister in law moved her mother closer to her. At that time my mother in law qualified for independent living. For the past few years she has been drinking very little silica water. Unfortunately the city where she lives treats the water with aluminum so she is exposed to aluminum every day. Without the silica water and exposure to aluminum her cognitive functioning declined and she needed to be moved to a memory care unit.

https://prevent-alzheimers-autism-strok ... lzheimers/
Apoe 3/4

Dennis N Crouse
Cindym137
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Cindym137 »

Dear Laurie,
I just wrote a post to you but I somehow lost it. I want to thank you for all this valuable information! I will begin drinking silica rich water today.
I’m 73, have double copies of APOe4 and terrified as I do have mild cognitive impairment. My grandmother got and died of Alzheimer’s after my 31 year old schizophrenic brother, who lived with her and my grandfather, jumped in front of a train back in 1977.
I finally became a grandmother a few years ago and don’t want to be like her. It as horrendous.
Which book should I begin reading from your husband? I saw 4 on Amazon.
I read Dr Dale Bredesen’s book but no doctors in this small Georgia town will test me as he suggested and I’m overwhelmed where to begin with supplements. He mentioned so many.
I gave up sugar, exercise, eat Mediterranean style and lift weights. Giving up sugar really improved my memory.
This is the first time I wrote on here. I tried to join your Facebook group but it gave me an “error” reading.
Thank you and your husband again for all you do giving us hope! You have no idea how much this post helped me!
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

Cindym137 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:59 pm Dear Laurie,
I just wrote a post to you but I somehow lost it. I want to thank you for all this valuable information! I will begin drinking silica rich water today.

Thank you and your husband again for all you do giving us hope! You have no idea how much this post helped me!
Cindy, if you hit the " icon on the person's post before you start your post, it will copy it into your reply and also tag them so they'll be notified about your post.
laurie wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:56 pm I wanted to do an update on my mother in law as well as share more stories of improvements seen from drinking silica water.
I'm tagging laurie so she'll see your post above.
Tincup
E3,E4
JoyfulGirl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by JoyfulGirl »

I’m 73, have double copies of APOe4 and terrified as I do have mild cognitive impairment. My grandmother got and died of Alzheimer’s after my 31 year old schizophrenic brother, who lived with her and my grandfather, jumped in front of a train back in 1977.
I finally became a grandmother a few years ago and don’t want to be like her. It as horrendous.
I read Dr Dale Bredesen’s book but no doctors in this small Georgia town will test me as he suggested and I’m overwhelmed where to begin with supplements. He mentioned so many.
I gave up sugar, exercise, eat Mediterranean style and lift weights. Giving up sugar really improved my memory.
This is the first time I wrote on here. I tried to join your Facebook group but it gave me an “error” reading.
Hi Cindym137,

Thank you for sharing a bit of your story with everyone today. My name is Karen and I am one of the Support Team interns here. I'd like to officially welcome you to our forum and share a few tips to help you navigate the many resources available on this site.

The Primer is a detailed and informative resource written by a practicing physician with ApoE4/4. It includes information about the biochemistry of the ApoE4 gene and offers a variety of research-based prevention strategies.

The How-To Guide is another great page to explore, as it includes topics such as navigating the forum, private messaging, and searching. One helpful tip is to use the quote (") button when replying to a post. Using the button will automatically alert the member of your response.

If you are interested in learning more about other members check out Our Stories - and feel free to add your own!

You mentioned that you are having trouble finding local resources in Georgia, and I wanted to share a link to the Georgia Memory Net, which you may find to be helpful. On the Wiki Main Page, there is a list of ApoE4-Aware Health Coaches, and many coaches work with clients all over the country, so they may be able to help you in your journey as well. The Wiki also provides links to many topics and articles that may be of interest to you.

I want to commend you for all the things you are already doing to take care of your health - you clearly are motivated and have done your research, and I'm hopeful that you'll continue to discover new and interesting things as you explore our site.

Again, thank you for sharing on our forum, and thank you for your courage and vulnerability. This is a very supportive and knowledgeable community, so please continue to reach out as often as you need to - we're here for you!

Warmly,
Karen
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

I
Thank you for your kind words. Great you are going to start drinking silica water. You asked about which book to start with I would start with his first book, Prevent Alzheimer’s, autism and stroke.
I have retired from doing my Facebook group. I periodically open it up to post new information, so send me a message on Facebook and I’ll let you know the next time I open the group for a few days.

I put a lot of the posts I made in the group into a file. Here is a link. http://aluminum-alzheimers-autism.blog ... y.html?m=1

Let me know if you have any more questions.
Apoe 3/4

Dennis N Crouse
Cindym137
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Cindym137 »

I’m not even sure who I’m responding to but I’m trying to respond to Laurie. I was told to hit an icon but I’m not sure what that is. Is it one of the smiley faces? I know I sound stupid but I’ve been tested by a neurologist and I do not have Alzheimer’s yet. I even asked my very intelligent husband who worked at NASA in Houston to help me find the icon but he couldn’t either.

I bought Dr. Crouse’s first book on kindle and I purchased the mulivitamin, PQQ, and neuro-mag L-theonate all by Life Extension.

My question is: I have hereditary hemochromatosis (c282y) and need a phlebotomy every 3 months to remove the excess iron. My hematologist advised me to avoid supplementation with vitamin C as it exacerbates the build up of iron. I just realized my Life Extension multivitamin has vitamin C in it.
I’m so focused on preventing AD that I will simply increase my phlebotomies if the vitamin C increases the iron.
Do you happen to know if the Fuji water will also remove iron? I’m taking 32 ounces daily.
Thank you for reading this.
Cindy

Cindy, I"m editing your post to tag Laurie - Tincup, a moderator.
laurie wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:20 pm Let me know if you have any more questions.
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

Cindym137 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:55 pm I’m not even sure who I’m responding to but I’m trying to respond to Laurie. I was told to hit an icon but I’m not sure what that is. Is it one of the smiley faces?
Cindy,

See the double quotes in the upper right of the image below. I have a poorly drawn line pointing to them.
Screen Shot 2023-11-14 at 6.14.48 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tincup
E3,E4