Facebook group?

Vision, strategy, service, and activism. Web and social media planning and technical discussion.
Gilgamesh
Contributor
Contributor

Facebook group?

Post by Gilgamesh »

Speaking of activism, it's free and would be good for our site, and thus our cause(s) to have an "apoe4.info" Facebook group. Can someone who isn't anonymous or doesn't mind not being anon., or who has a second anon. Facebook account, create it?

GB
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: Facebook group?

Post by Julie G »

Gilgamesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gilgamesh »

J- Like on your like! :D

Wait, I mean a Facebook page, not group. A group will have a discussion forum, has members, etc. The last thing we need is to split up the community. What I mean is a basic Facebook page with info about our website -- which one can "like". For ex: https://www.facebook.com/DavidPerlmutterMd.

GB
Gilgamesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gilgamesh »

Gilgamesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gilgamesh »

For those who missed it -- this important note:
Juliegee wrote:All, please check out [our Facebook page] if you're not in the habit. It's chockfull of non-controversial strategies and current AD/ApoE4 news. I'm no longer double posting there & here due to time restraints: https://www.facebook.com/apoe4.info?ref=ts&fref=ts
Julie has found some amazing tidbits and posted them there. I recommend taking a look at the Facebook page regularly. "Liking" it means you'll get notifications. If there's something one wants to discuss, it could be brought over here. (Though a lot of the posts are just jaw-droppingly good news. The only response is to be happy, and wait for further developments.)

GB
Welcomeaboard
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Welcomeaboard »

As long as the doobies are fired up over hear I should be cool dude, peace out. What did that cat just say? Who knows man pass the doobie.
Stavia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Stavia »

Welcomeaboard wrote:As long as the doobies are fired up over hear I should be cool dude, peace out. What did that cat just say? Who knows man pass the doobie.

LOLOL :lol:
WA that made me smile. Wonderful! I heart you.
Almost, but not quite, as good as your wisdom about the egg.

Which, indeed, has not changed.

Profound, man. Profound.