Is AHNP Health a trustworthy company?

A primer for newbies and old pros alike.
lanceahnp
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Is AHNP Health a trustworthy company?

Post by lanceahnp »

MSV wrote:Hello All,
I have been reading various info on this website for a few weeks now and just signed up. I, too, am very frustrated with AHNP Health's slow response. After paying the $1400 I did receive info on how to get my bloodwork done in my home town. Quest, the company, that I was told to use, processed my bloodwork immediately and sent me my raw results within two days. But it has been another six weeks since then and I still have no results from AHNP. Each email I send to the company (three so far) receives an emailed response that they are having difficulties and thanking me for my patience. But I've run out of patience! So don't expect quick results - although my payment was processed quickly.
Dear MSV,

I wanted to reach out to you personally to apologize for the delay in getting your results to you.  The primary cause for the actual delay in receiving your test results turned out to be a problem with Quest’s internal system that assigned an incorrect order number to your blood draw so we could not locate it in our system.  These issues can be challenging to chase down because we are integrated with many different pieces that we do not directly control.  However, we now have a Quest employee stationed at our partner's blood lab (Premier Labs) as well as a dedicated support person to handle blood issues internally to AHNP to help work through these issues much faster.  I am working with our support team manager to improve how we communicate these delays and respond faster to requests for status — that is AHNP’s responsibility and we should be held accountable.

As an FYI, since switching to our new support system, we have managed to bring down the average time to receive a ReCODE report from 6-8 weeks to 4 weeks or less.  Once Quest addresses the bug in their system, we should be able to bring the average time to receive a ReCODE report down to closer to 2 weeks from the date of the blood draw.  From looking at the metrics on our support dashboard, over 65% of our customer support tickets get resolved in 24 hours or less and another 21% get resolved in 7 days or less — the remaining 14% are over 7 days.  My goal is to get that outlying number down under 10% in the next couple of months.

I realize there is a lot of detail here — so, maybe it is a bit of an overshare.  But, my philosophy is to error on the side of being transparent with our participants and practitioners at all costs.  And, I want you to understand that customer satisfaction is extremely important to us — even in the areas we do not directly control.

I’d like to report back in a month or two within this post to give you an additional update on our progress.

You are welcome to reach out to me directly at lance@ahnphealth.com.

Thank you very much.

Lance Kelly
CTO, AHNP Health
MSV
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Is AHNP Health a trustworthy company?

Post by MSV »

Thank you, Lance, for your detailed explanation. I think future new participants will benefit from an expected timeline and explanation such as the one you just posted. Knowing is half the battle! My expectation of two weeks was based on my sister's experience.