Any NORCAL folks interested in a get together?

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
mike
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Any NORCAL folks interested in a get together?

Post by mike »

Great! Also looks like the weather should be fine with the general warm-up we are having - no more fog, and about 65-70 degrees at 10 am.
Sonoma Mike
4/4
bse0214
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bse0214 »

Mike and fellow norcal folks, I'm in the foothills east of Sacramento and would be interested in a norcal meetup should it happen.
4 / 4
mike
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by mike »

bse0214 wrote:Mike and fellow norcal folks, I'm in the foothills east of Sacramento and would be interested in a norcal meetup should it happen.
it is going to happen, tomorrow, Sunday 7/14 at 10 am at Old Mill Park, 352 Throckmorton Ave, Mill Valley, CA 94941. Hope to see you there. So far seven say they are coming.
Sonoma Mike
4/4
bse0214
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bse0214 »

Already have committed plans. Let me know how it goes and hopefully I'll be able to make the next one.

Best, Bret
4 / 4
Starfish77
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Starfish77 »

Today was our second NORCAL meeting. Thanks to Mike for organizing the meetup. We had six people. All had attended our first meeting. I left feeling inspired by other's stories and pleased that we have such an interesting and fun group. I look forward to our next meeting in October.
mike
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by mike »

Yes, it was nice to see folks again, and catch up on what each is doing. How does Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 10 am sound for the next one? I'm thinking that San Rafael someplace would be closer for most who came to this one, except for Starfish...does anyone have any possible meeting locations in San Rafael? Being October, I would think inside might be best...?
Sonoma Mike
4/4
cdamaden
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by cdamaden »

I'm in. Not having grown up in the Bay Area, these meetings give me an opportunity to visit new neighborhoods. SR sounds good to me.
Chris
mike wrote:Yes, it was nice to see folks again, and catch up on what each is doing. How does Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 10 am sound for the next one? I'm thinking that San Rafael someplace would be closer for most who came to this one, except for Starfish...does anyone have any possible meeting locations in San Rafael? Being October, I would think inside might be best...?
Chris
E4/E4
Alameda, CA, USA
BarbaraS
Contributor
Contributor

Post by BarbaraS »

Hi Mike, I just joined this site today and also live in Sonoma County (Santa Rosa) and would be interested in a get together. (I am a 4/4.)

Oh, darn, I see that the get together happened over the past weekend in Mill Valley (where I used to live). Are you still planning to have another get together in October? If so, I will do my best to make that one.

Best,

Barbara
Starfish77
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Starfish77 »

Sunday, Oct. 13 is good for me. San Rafael would be fine. Pick any location that will be convenient for the most people. I don't mind driving a little extra since I'm the one in an outlying direction.
Welcome to BarbaraS. I hope we get to meet you in October.
Starfish
mike
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by mike »

BarbaraS wrote:Hi Mike, I just joined this site today and also live in Sonoma County (Santa Rosa) and would be interested in a get together. (I am a 4/4.)

Oh, darn, I see that the get together happened over the past weekend in Mill Valley (where I used to live). Are you still planning to have another get together in October? If so, I will do my best to make that one.

Best,

Barbara
Sorry we missed you - hope to see you in October. I'm also in Santa Rosa - feel free to get in touch.
Sonoma Mike
4/4