Is Dr. Bredesen Protocoll practised/offered in europe/scandinavia

Dr. Ib
New User
New User

Is Dr. Bredesen Protocoll practised/offered in europe/scandinavia

Post by Dr. Ib »

Dear APoe4 forum,

I am a new member of this forum. I am medical doctor situated in Copenhagen, Denmark,Europe and have been reading about the promising results by the Dr. Bredesen Protocol for alzheimers with great interest.
I have started my educational journey by watching videos and ordered Bredesens book "End of alzheimers".

As I have a family member and a neighbor suffering from Alzheimers, I am curious to know if there is any doctors/clinics in europe/scandinavia who is offering or working with the Bredesen protocol ?

I would be great full for any information regarding this.

And thank you for building this forum.

sincerely

Dr. Ulrich Ghisler, M.D
Copenhagen
Denmark
Csaebye
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Is Dr. Bredesen Protocoll practised/offered in europe/scandinavia

Post by Csaebye »

Hej Ulrich, velkommen til, jeg har for 2 dage siden stillet stort set samme spørgsmål her på siden.
Kan se du kender Sanger-Søren aka dr. Brynald,
Der er ikke mange danskere herinde tror jeg, hvad er din tilgang til det?
Claus Sæbye,
Last edited by Csaebye on Tue May 21, 2019 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Csaebye
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Csaebye »

..og din tilgang læste jeg så lidt længere nede; sorry men min iver tog over så jeg fik ikke læst det hele med. Jeg kan evt hjælpe, ring så vi kan få en snak hvis du har lyst..
:-)
Plumster
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Plumster »

When you find out, please do post on the forum with the appropriate info. Mange tak!
e3/4 MTHFR C677T/A1298C COMT V158M++ COMT H62H++ MTRR A66G ++ HLA DR
Davida
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Davida »

Dr. Ib wrote:Dear APoe4 forum,

I am a new member of this forum. I am medical doctor situated in Copenhagen, Denmark,Europe and have been reading about the promising results by the Dr. Bredesen Protocol for alzheimers with great interest.
I have started my educational journey by watching videos and ordered Bredesens book "End of alzheimers".
Welcome Dr. Ib!

How nice of you to join the Apoe4 community. I believe you will be a great asset as you continue to share your wealth of knowledge, educational journey and compassion for others with us.

I see that Csaebye has contacted you. I'm not versed in Danish but I hope the information shared is helpful. Perhaps Dr. Bredesen's book will be insightful as well.

You probably have reviewed some of what is on the site and are familiar with Primer, written by a physician member, Stavia. It does provide a wealth of information on the Apoe4 gene and a list of strategies for prevention. And if you go to Wiki, under resources you will see links searching for Health Practioners, plus much, much, more.

Again welcome. Hope you continue to post. We all learn so much from each other and our lives are forever enriched.

Be well,

Davida
Davida
FMCHC
Reversing Cognitive Decline for Coaches Certification 2018
Csaebye
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Csaebye »

Hej igen,
For at specificere nærmere; jeg er almen mediciner, og har taget en uddannelse i Functional medicine ved IFM og Bredesens kursus vedr Reversing Cognitiv Decline og er selv E4 homozygot. jeg har nogle kontakter og ideer til udredningen mm.
Hvis jeg kan hjælpe har du mit nummer.
Go’ aften, Claus Sæbye
slacker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by slacker »

Csaebye wrote:Hej Ulrich, velkommen til, jeg har for 2 dage siden stillet stort set samme spørgsmål her på siden.
Kan se du kender Sanger-Søren aka dr. Brynald,
Der er ikke mange danskere herinde tror jeg, hvad er din tilgang til det?
Claus Sæbye, 31394379
Dr Saebye;

All of our forums are accessible to the general public; do you want your phone number out to anyone? You can use the PM function to send your phone number to Dr Ib (Urlich), then edit your post to remove your phone number. Need help? Read our "How to" wiki chapter.
Slacker
E4/E4
Csaebye
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Csaebye »

Thx.:-)
Sara
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Sara »

Greetings Dr. Ghisler and welcome to the apoe4.info site! There may be some information of interest to you in our WIKI section. Select the WIKI heading in our menu line and then select "A list of ApoE4-Aware Healthcare Practitioners". Next scroll down to "Bredesen Protocol: Trained Practitioners in the United Kingdom ... In the United Kingdom, Dr. Bredesen is working with Cytoplan to train practitioners to implement the Bredesen Protocol. For preliminary information, see Practitioner-led Alzheimer’s Prevention Programme. There are active links to provide more information. Good luck with your family member and neighbor. Warm Regard
Certified ReCODE 2.0 Brain Health Coach, MOCA Certified
MBA, Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach, National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Brain Health Professional - Amen University
Surviving loved one who transitioned with AD
SteenThomsen
New User
New User

Post by SteenThomsen »

Hello Doctors Ghisler and Saebye,
I am a fellow Dane who is seeking the same information. I live in Copenhagen Denmark and I am interested in applying
the protocol for prevention. Do write to me if you have any news or leads about this.
I am considering travelling to the US to get the lab work done.
All best
Steen
Last edited by SteenThomsen on Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.