New England Meet Up?

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
bexnews
Contributor
Contributor

Re: New England Meet Up?

Post by bexnews »

I'm on 495 belt near Lowell/NH and Marlborough, MA
Shanti
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shanti »

I lived in the Berkshires for many decades. For the last 4 years, we've been traveling full time in a small (Class B+) RV with solar panels. Good for the brain cause It requires lots of flexibility and creativity! We'll be in the Berkshires, Cape Cod & Noho areas until it gets cold (probably late Oct). We'll spend the winter in southern AZ & CA. Would love to meet up with folks in NE or out west. This group is a tremendous source of support and info. Thank you!
MagicBean
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MagicBean »

Last edited by MagicBean on Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shanti
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shanti »

Thanks for your quick response, MagicBean.
I could meet up on the weekend of Oct 5-6 or Oct 19-20. Does sometime on Oct 5-6 work well for others?
MagicBean
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MagicBean »

October 5 or 6 should work for me!
Shanti
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shanti »

Great! Hope it works for others too. I'm thinking Saturday might be an easier travel day than Sunday. But I could do either.
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Post by NF52 »

MagicBean wrote:
bexnews wrote:I'm on 495 belt near Lowell/NH and Marlborough, MA
Shanti wrote:I lived in the Berkshires for many decades. For the last 4 years, we've been traveling full time in a small (Class B+) RV with solar panels. Good for the brain cause It requires lots of flexibility and creativity! We'll be in the Berkshires, Cape Cod & Noho areas until it gets cold (probably late Oct). We'll spend the winter in southern AZ & CA. Would love to meet up with folks in NE or out west. This group is a tremendous source of support and info. Thank you!
Hello Bexnews and Shanti! Thanks for reaching out! It would be great if we could arrange a meetup sometime in October, perhaps in the Western MA area if that works for people. At this point, I can do any weekend except for the weekend of the 19th.
Hi all!
As someone who spent a year driving through the Berkshires once a week I’m glad to hear you all are jumping at the chance to meet! You may want to shift your plans to Private Messages (PMs) to share more specific details, especially any including emails or phone #s.

Click on each other’s names to go to that person’s profile page, and there you should see in the left side of the page a link to “send a private message”.

Enjoy and welcome to the forum, Shanti!
4/4 and still an optimist!
Lisa G
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lisa G »

Shanti wrote:For the last 4 years, we've been traveling full time in a small (Class B+) RV with solar panels
Hi Shanti. You must have some incredible stories traveling around like that for the last four years. I see you have been a member on this site for awhile, but this is the first time you've posted anything. I really hope that a meet-up will happen for this group! That would be amazing to have the opportunity to share your stories in person. You may be interested in checking out the Our Stories forum to share your own story and learn about fellow members. In addition, to get the most out of the forum, you can go to "How To Guide." Finally, the Primer is an excellent resource.
Thanks for chiming in and wanting to get a meet-up in the Massachusetts area. Good luck with your planning.
Lisa H. Gerardi, MA
National Board Certified - Health & Wellness Coach
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Integrative Nutrition Certified Coach
Jlhughette
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Jlhughette »

Hi everyone,

Just saw this forum. I live in NH and travel regularly to Mass. Did you all get together already in Oct? I’m interested and have a flexible schedule.
Hughette
3/4
MagicBean
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MagicBean »

Last edited by MagicBean on Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.