Live Talk with Dr. Dale Bredesen

christinenbarba
New User
New User

Live Talk with Dr. Dale Bredesen

Post by christinenbarba »

Is it possible to prevent or slow the progression of Alzheimer's? Tonight, we'll talk to Dr. Dale Bredesen, MD about his research on lifestyle changes that may help slow cognitive decline. Join us for a live talk on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/beingpatientalzheimers/
HopefulCaroline
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Live Talk with Dr. Dale Bredesen

Post by HopefulCaroline »

christinenbarba wrote:Is it possible to prevent or slow the progression of Alzheimer's? Tonight, we'll talk to Dr. Dale Bredesen, MD about his research on lifestyle changes that may help slow cognitive decline. Join us for a live talk on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/beingpatientalzheimers/
Hello Christinenbarba,

Welcome to our community! Thank you for your Facebook invitation. I am sure many here would love to listen to the interview with Dr. Bredesen. We have quite a few members who are following his protocol with great success! I am intrigued with the The Being Patient Alzheimer's organization you represent. Can you tell us more about the work you do?

Please feel free to explore the site adding your insights - taking the time to share your wisdom and experience is much appreciated.
I think you'll find there are a number of resources on the site such as the Primer written by our physician member, Stavia. Also if you're looking for certain topics you can use the magnifying glass icon which you'll find up in the top right hand corner or you can use Wiki.

Thanks again for your contribution. We look forward to hearing more from you. And if you would like to tell us more about you and the work you're doing, please do so in Our Stories.

Sincerely,
Caroline
Caroline
ApoE4.info Intern
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
“What grows never grows old.” -Noah Benshea