EEG and Laser therepy

A primer for newbies and old pros alike.
Pascale
Contributor
Contributor

EEG and Laser therepy

Post by Pascale »

Hi, I have a question about doing Laser Light Therapy; is it real or is it hype? Has anybody had experience with this? My functional medicine doctor talked me into buying a $4,000 unit and he is doing EEG's to monitor the progress (@$1,000 per session). I am being told by friends that he is milking me like cow!!! I have seen massive improvements since I started the RECODE treatment, but not necessarily associated with the Laser. I am APOE4/4.
Thanks in advance,
Pascale
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Re: EEG and Laser therepy

Post by floramaria »

Pascale wrote:Hi, I have a question about doing Laser Light Therapy; is it real or is it hype? Has anybody had experience with this? My functional medicine doctor talked me into buying a $4,000 unit and he is doing EEG's to monitor the progress (@$1,000 per session). I am being told by friends that he is milking me like cow!!! I have seen massive improvements since I started the RECODE treatment, but not necessarily associated with the Laser. I am APOE4/4.
Thanks in advance,
Pascale
Hi Pascale, First, Congratulations on your massive improvements !

I don't have any knowledge, personally, on the effectiveness of laser light therapy , but I did check our search function and saw that typing in Laser Light Therapy yielded several threads with posts that link to articles on LLT that might help you to gain a better understanding. It might also connect you with others here who are using LLT. You can access the Search function by clicking the magnifying glass to the left of your user name. If you type in Laser Light Therapy, it will show you all of the posts members have made on that topic. Hope that helps.

If you'd be willing to share your results, I am curious as to what the EEG's are showing. Are you able to see physical improvements? How long have you been using the LLT? What equipment are you using? How often?
Your experience could help others who are considering LLT.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health