Thank YOU to our FMCA interns!

Vision, strategy, service, and activism. Web and social media planning and technical discussion.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Thank YOU to our FMCA interns!

Post by Julie G »

Before our current group of FMCA interns concludes their time with us, I wanted to reach out to offer a sincere and heartfelt thank you. You've all done an amazing job in welcoming our members and generally offering assistance. Each of you has made our site a better place and we've very grateful for your efforts and wish you the best in your careers moving forward. Yesterday I had the honor of meeting our new incoming group of interns. I was very touched and humbled by your stories, especially what brought you to our community. We have another extraordinarily talented group. A warm welcome to each of you. On behalf of the whole community, please know how much we appreciate your service to us. Huge thanks also to JML and NF52, our team who's training and overseeing the FMCA group, and to MarcR, their BOD liaison.
ru442
Contributor
Contributor

Re: RE: Thank YOU to our FMCA interns!

Post by ru442 »

Julie G wrote:Before our current group of FMCA interns concludes their time with us, I wanted to reach out to offer a sincere and heartfelt thank you. You've all done an amazing job in welcoming our members and generally offering assistance. Each of you has made our site a better place and we've very grateful for your efforts and wish you the best in your careers moving forward. Yesterday I had the honor of meeting our new incoming group of interns. I was very touched and humbled by your stories, especially what brought you to our community. We have another extraordinarily talented group. A warm welcome to each of you. On behalf of the whole community, please know how much we appreciate your service to us. Huge thanks also to JML and NF52, our team who's training and overseeing the FMCA group, and to MarcR, their BOD liaison.
Ditto... I've been in vacuum for the last 6 weeks, just catching up now and am truly thankful for the work our interns have done. Making the mods life way easier!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Male 4/4 56 yrs., "Live, Laugh, Love"
PJD@4411
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Thank YOU to our FMCA interns!

Post by PJD@4411 »

This has been a wonderful experience! So happy to be a part of the team!
Think Positive Be Positive
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach