Check out our new podcast

Julie G
Mod
Mod

Check out our new podcast

Post by Julie G »

Hi friends! When you get a chance, take a listen to our first podcast. I recently had the opportunity to catch up with Dr. Terry Wahls, who previously spent time with our community in Boulder. In this interview, she shares more of her personal story, her latest research, changes to her protocol, and much more. Every time I connect with her, I'm struck by the overlap between her approach and that used by members of our community. Ever since I heard her first TED Talk I've been personally inspired and recognized that she had a very special message for our community.

As with every project that we undertake, an enormous amount of volunteer effort takes place. Huge thanks to MarcR, who spent countless hours teaching himself and then executing the engineering for the podcast. I think he has a beutifull "radio announcer voice" on our intro/outro. Thanks also to Theresa and Tincup for putting together show notes. We'll periodically interview other cutting edge thinkers who have important information for our community. Feel free to suggest other candidates we can interview.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: Check out our new podcast

Post by Julie G »

I dug through my old photos and found some pics of our time spent with Dr. Wahls at the Ancestral Health Symposium in Boulder from 2016. Good memories! :D
IMG_1769.jpg
IMG_1783.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheBrain
Contributor
Contributor

Post by TheBrain »

Many thanks to Julie, MarcR, Theresa, and Tincup for all their work on this podcast. Great choice having Dr. Wahls as your first guest. I’ll listen during breakfast this morning.
ApoE 4/4 - When I was in 7th grade, my fellow students in history class called me "The Brain" because I had such a memory for detail. I excelled at memorization and aced tests. This childhood memory helps me cope!
PRESCOTT
Contributor
Contributor

Post by PRESCOTT »

I too will listen to the Podcast this morning while I have my “Brunch”. Thank you ALL for the tremendously effort to do all of this, the podcast and an opening with Terry Wahls. We follow her protocol, particularly the areas that mesh with A4 protocol.

This is such a shining Star in these extremely strange times. Stay safe and healthy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PRESCOTT
Contributor
Contributor

Post by PRESCOTT »

Fantastic interview, thank you for all of this, the production, the efforts to get this out. Very good points on diet, lifestyle, the need to “pivot”, as I call it. This information is so exciting l, simple and available to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DebbieG
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DebbieG »

I was excited to see the first podcast was with Dr. Terry Wahls. It was well done and I look forward to more. Thanks Julie G, MarcR, Theresa, and Tincup!
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

Our own podcasts! How wonderful. Thanks for putting this together. I saw Terry Wahls a few years ago at one of the FM events I went to. Interesting to hear about her great success with very little testing and also that she has now created 4 variations of her diet now. I look forward to reading her new book, which I had not heard about until the podcast.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

Kudos! Look forward!
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
ellenjanemccallum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ellenjanemccallum »

Awesome, thank you all involved.
RAJ64
Contributor
Contributor

Post by RAJ64 »

Julie G wrote:Hi friends! When you get a chance, take a listen to our first podcast.
:o A podcast?! Brilliant! :D What an amazing resource for the ApoE4.info community! My thanks to everyone involved. <3 Is this available on any other platform or only on the ApoE4.info website?

Warmly,
Rachel
RAJ64, BSN, RN
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt