Mod

Re: Check out our new podcast

Post by MarcR »

RAJ64
Contributor
Contributor

Post by RAJ64 »

Thanks, MarcR. I see the list above the podcast now! I apologize if it was there and I looked right at it. :oops:
RAJ64, BSN, RN
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
MarcR
Mod
Mod

Post by MarcR »

RAJ64 wrote:Thanks, MarcR. I see the list above the podcast now! I apologize if it was there and I looked right at it. :oops:
The subscription links on the podcast landing page were not there until yesterday after you posted, and the list there is abbreviated. No need to blush. :-)
RAJ64
Contributor
Contributor

Post by RAJ64 »

MarcR wrote:The subscription links on the podcast landing page were not there until yesterday after you posted, and the list there is abbreviated. No need to blush. :-)
:lol: It looks very nice! I noticed them right away which made me wonder how I missed them the first time! :lol:
RAJ64, BSN, RN
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
GemmaJ
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GemmaJ »

This was a great listen! Thank you so much for starting this new Podcast channel!
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Hi friends! We've got a new podcast up, featuring the work of Dr. Dayan Goodenowe, that you can access here. Dr. Goodenowe takes a deep dive into his plasmalogen theory, how it impacts ApoE4 carriers, how we can estimate our levels (or directly check them), and various strategies we can use to increase plasmalogen. Every time I get a chance to talk with him, I learn something new. I highly recommend a listen. As with our last podcast, this was a group effort. Huge thanks to Marc and his wife, Theresa and Tincup.
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

Thanks for doing this, Julie, Marc & Theresa! Great podcast!! I can take no credit for this. Theresa did all the show notes work in our household!!!
Tincup
E3,E4
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Thanks for doing this, Julie, Marc & Theresa! Great podcast!! I can take no credit for this. Theresa did all the show notes work in our household!!!
Then, double bow for Theresa! This was extraordinarily information dense. Amazing job on the transcript. :D
Jafa
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Jafa »

Yes, Thankyou Theresa, you reported everything we needed to know. I hope you guys are all staying safe. I often think of all ‘our friends’ on this forum in many parts of the world at this difficult time.
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

Julie G wrote:Hi friends! We've got a new podcast up, featuring the work of Dr. Dayan Goodenowe, that you can access here. Dr. Goodenowe takes a deep dive into his plasmalogen theory, how it impacts ApoE4 carriers, how we can estimate our levels (or directly check them), and various strategies we can use to increase plasmalogen. Every time I get a chance to talk with him, I learn something new. I highly recommend a listen. As with our last podcast, this was a group effort. Huge thanks to Marc and his wife, Theresa and Tincup.
Thanks to everyone in bringing this valuable resource to us! Very informative.
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health