Any Canucks out there?

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
LawrenceJ
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Any Canucks out there?

Post by LawrenceJ »

SBee wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:07 pm
LawrenceJ wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:33 am Hello to JHanson and lovely post, SBee. If you do make it to Calgary, and a hockey game, you'd likely be entertained as their team (Flames) is playing a very good, lively, creative game these days. And the Rockies!

And you can reach out anytime, @JHanson! Would love to know more: what drew you to the Forum, etc...
Hello LawrenceJ!
Thanks for the kind response including some hockey talk :)
Hope the Canucks can pull themselves into a playoff spot...anything is possible, right?
How is coaching going for you? Have you been able to "retool" your services to support clients with AD or early symptoms?
I haven't been on this forum for TOOOOO long. And yes, the Canucks dangled just enough 'hope' for us to be interested, maybe even excited, for this upcoming season.

Also yes, I have shifted my services over to support Pre and ReCODE clients, or those wanting to take steps to defend against cognitive decline. It's a slow build, but fun and challenging, with great rewards, of course. Hope all is well in your world!
SBee
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SBee »

LawrenceJ wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:21 am
SBee wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:07 pm
LawrenceJ wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:33 am Hello to JHanson and lovely post, SBee. If you do make it to Calgary, and a hockey game, you'd likely be entertained as their team (Flames) is playing a very good, lively, creative game these days. And the Rockies!

And you can reach out anytime, @JHanson! Would love to know more: what drew you to the Forum, etc...
Hello LawrenceJ!
Thanks for the kind response including some hockey talk :)
Hope the Canucks can pull themselves into a playoff spot...anything is possible, right?
How is coaching going for you? Have you been able to "retool" your services to support clients with AD or early symptoms?
I haven't been on this forum for TOOOOO long. And yes, the Canucks dangled just enough 'hope' for us to be interested, maybe even excited, for this upcoming season.

Also yes, I have shifted my services over to support Pre and ReCODE clients, or those wanting to take steps to defend against cognitive decline. It's a slow build, but fun and challenging, with great rewards, of course. Hope all is well in your world!
No worries! I have been less active as well in recent months.
I sense your excitement in shifting your services to support clients in improving their cognitive health. Congratulations! I am still searching and remaining open for the right fit, but all is good here :).
Missing hockey and already looking forward to next season!
SBee
ApoE2/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
JHanson101
Contributor
Contributor

Post by JHanson101 »

Any thoughts on getting mercury fillings removed? I have one and my dentist said removing it could cause more issues. He suggested leaving it alone. Thoughts?
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

JHanson101 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:52 pm Any thoughts on getting mercury fillings removed? I have one and my dentist said removing it could cause more issues. He suggested leaving it alone. Thoughts?
Hi JHanson, We had some training videos on oral health as part of recent ReCODE 2.0 training. The dentist doing the presentation said that if the amalgam filling is in good condition, leaving it alone is the best policy. If it is cracked or deteriorating, better to remove it.
Sounds like your dentist is well-informed.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
JHanson101
Contributor
Contributor

Post by JHanson101 »

Good to know. Thank you